Duet (1D Fanfic)

PART 1

CHAPTER ONE....

It had been a very odd life for Trinity .

She hadn't always fit in with the other kids at school. She had gotten straight A's but never talked once in class. She would mostly wait until school was over and be on her phone 24/7. Some people would even say that she would be "stalking" the One Direction members on Twitter. Staying updated with their tweets, personal life, and juicy gossip. Other than that, she would be like every other teenage girl. This is the life, of Trinity Clark.

Trinity walks down the hall holding her books close up to her chest. She had been wearing one of her favourite sweaters, all black with with white stitching across the top and the bottom. She soon reaches her locker and unlocks her number-coded lock. She places the books into her locker and slams it shut. Her first period for today was gym.

Gym was a struggle for Trinity. Because she never talked to anyone, she couldn't get extra help so that she could actually participate. The majority of this time was being on the bleachers watching other kids have fun jumping around and "working out". When she would get finished with gym it would involve a 30 minute changing time ( changing back into you regular school clothes ). This was the worst place for Trinity. Since no teachers were around she would get pushed, name-called, and mentally hurt during this period. There was nothing that she could do except to to just let it happen.

Trinity would ALWAYS be late to the next class because she would end up crying in the girls bathroom after the gym changing time.

No one knew how poor Trinity felt every day.

CHAPTER TWO!!!

After school, she'd spend all of her time snuggled up in a white coloured blanket with hot cocoa and her phone ready for One Direction. All she'd do is go on and stalk their twitters waiting for their tweets.

Trinity's twitter had 12.6k followers. She'd thought that one of her idols would never notice her. She felt unloved and became really depressed.

Finally, one of the band members (Liam) had just tweeted " I didn't needed a duet partner WDF!" Trinity was ready to find out who she was and if she knew her. She tracked down his duet partner for 3 hours and couldn't find anything about her. "Had he been lying? No, Liam would never lie to us" she thought to herself.

The next tweet involved a link that Louis sent out so someone could be his assistant. Of course she didn't know what this was so she clicked on it. She founded out that you needed votes to win. She advertised all over twitter and tried to on Facebook.She decided to post a cover of her favourite song ( Let Her Go by Passenger ) .In the next few hours she somehow got 156 votes which put her in the lead.

It had been late at night (around 12:00am) and Trinity fell fast asleep. She woke up next morning and quickly got onto the voting page to find out how many votes she had. She saw the number 1,961,471 and jumped backwards into the air. The number 1,961,471 rendered in her head. This number put her in the lead by 1,900,00 which was incredible.

A few days after, after Trinity got out of school the competition was finished. She ran to her house and got on the computer. It looked like she won!! She had 10M votes. She then clicked on her twitter and found out that she had 8M followers. And then, Louis announced "Congratulations to our assistant winner, @itwerkiana !!" All 5/5 boys followed her after that tweet. Louis direct messages her the address to meet them at.

CHAPTER THREE

This was the day, the day that Trinity would finally meet her idols. She had her mom drive to the address sent to her. Once her mom got there she ran to the door opening it with pride. The 5 boys were standing in the hallway waiting for Trinity. Trinity walks over to them full of pride and gives all of them a huge hug. She knew that today would be the biggest day of her life. The 5 boys took her into their recording room so she can start singing. She had to sing a duet with the boys.

After she was finished, she replayed the song a billion times. She loved the way that they sound and the way it was brought out. They released the song, "Diana".

The song not only got one hit, it got five. Eighty-thousand copies were sold in 6 hours.This was the new fame, for the girl named Trinity...