RayRay

You and RayRay have been goin out for a while and you are still frighten bout him meeting sum one betta like one of his fans.

Ray-Babe plzz stop looking sad we have 7hrs before I have to leave for tour.

You-Im sorry but I....(sighs)Ima miss you

Ray-(hugged you tightly as tears slid down your face)Bae I luv u k

You-I luv you 2

Ray-What's my name

You-Rayan?(pretending to be clueless)

Ray-Fine Ima have to teach you how to say it

He picked you up and put you over his shoulders and took you to his room.

You-RAY

He pushed you on his bed and ripped off your clothes and he was hooving over your naked body.He creased your nipples and he let his tongue stroking your harden nipples one a piece.

You-(moaning)Rayan

Ray cupped your pussy to see how wet you were and he noticed you were soaking he grabbed your inner thigh and put your legs over he shoulder and began to eat you like its nobody's business.

You-Uuuhhhhhh RAYRAY(moaning and screaming)

Ray-Damn babe you taste hella good

You-(moans louder)FUUUUCCCCKKKK

Ray licked and toyed with you clit as he watched every love face you made.He kissed your stomach and and all the way up to your neck and soon after he kisses you,you feel his snake filling your insides.

You-(cries)FUUUCCCKKK RAY STOP

Ray went harder and faster in and out of you as her kissed all over you.Ray played with your clit as you let out all you juices on him.You and Ray went 3 round in 5 hrs.

You-Ray(out of breath)

Ray-.......

You-Ok dadddyyy(whinning)

Ray-Thats better(wrapping his armes around me)

You-Ok fr Ray?

Ray-Yea(kissing your neck)

You-I...have to tell you some thing

Ray-Yea,wassup

You-Im pregnant

Ray started getting a lil too happy.Wow so i guess ya'll gon' be a fam.

lol ok this is how ima work this,personals will be given,so sign up.

This ray imagine will continue and i'll make more like this.

Don't worry guys i see ya'll that signed up thank you