Damn, Rejection Hurts.

Chapter One

Pipers P.O.V

               Two Months Earlier

                         Beep

                         Beep

                         Beep

                                    My alarm reminded me to get up at 6:30am and go to the hell hole that everyone calls school. I drag myself out of bed and almost trip over my cat Sushi. "Damn cat do you have to sleep in the middle of the floor?" Knowing that hes not going to answer i walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and groan. My brown hair was every which way and my face had sleep marks on them i had big purple bags under my eyes. "Why cant i just wake up once looking good?" I asked myself. I grabbed my brush after talking to myself for like five minutes. And i started to brush all the tangles out of my hair. I then trudge back to my room and grabbed my makeup bag went back to the bathroom and put some mascara on to make my blue eyes pop out. I than put on some  lip gloss and put my hair in a side braid. I hurried back to my room and got dressed in a plain white crop top and black skinny jeans. After that i ran down stairs to see my brother Josh. He already found his mate Kara. "Hey Josh" "Oh hey Piper i made you breakfast" "Aww thanks" I made a plate and ate fast. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my converse and i was out the door. I walk to school because i didnt have a licence or a car.

                                  When i got to school i walked as fast as i could to my locker because i knew if i made it there in time than Ryan wouldnt mess with me. Whos ryan you may ask well hes been picking on me for the whole four months i have lived here i never knew why but he just did. And i couldnt do anything about it because he was the Alpha.

                                   Just as i thought i was safe i felt a hand on my shoulder. I was whipped around and slammed into a locker. My back hit the lock and i arched my back in pain. "Well what do we have here little Piper are you trying to avoid me?" My heart beat picked up and i swear he could hear it beat aganst my rib cage. "I...aahh n..nno o...of ccorse not" i tried not to stutter and show how much he scared me. "Is little Piper scared?" "n..no" "Are you sure?" "Im p..positive" damn i need to stop stuttering."well i h..have to ..a..go to..a ..class" "well than ill see you later than Piper" he whispered in my ear i shivered in disgust. He smirked an walked away. i qickly ran to my locker and got out my books. Than i ran to my fist hour . "Ah miss piper nice of you to join us" Mr Rogers said as i walked in. "sorry" "thats alright just take your seat" Isat were i always do inbewtee  my two friends. Kaylie and Jorden. They are mates and i cant help but feel jelous brcause i wish i could find my mate well two more months.

                                     School went by fast and we were already at lunch. I was sitting there talking to my friends when i felt somthing cold as ice go down my back.I gasped and shot out of my seat and turned around to find Ryans girlfriend Sarah laughing in all her fake glory. Gosh no one knew how bad i wanted to punch Sarah but i coudnt because she was going to be Luna and i hated it. I decided to go to the bathroom and clean up. I paid no attention to the people laughing at me. After i was clean i didnt bother to go back to lunch i just went straight home.

                                      When i got there i went to my room and got into the shower when i was done. i got changed into my black booty shorts with a dark purple tank top  and slipped under the covers and fell into a sleep were i dreamed about my mate and how i dreamed he would look.

                                           Present Day

Pipers P.O.V

                           I was so excited my birthdays in tommorrow  and i cant wait. I was at home with my brother making my cake its choclate with whipped frosting. I did the decorating because i wanted to impress everyone by everyone i mean the whole pack. The only people i didnt want there was Alpha Ryan and Luna Sarah. By the time we finished everything it was 9:00 and Kalie wanted to stay the night and help me get ready in the morning.