Chapter one- Inregural mission (part one)

It had been a regular day for the squad, everyone was just chatting with each other. 02 was doing pushups with Len on his back, the man with the helmet didn't seem to care much. Len was drinking tea smiling.. " dis iz just ündava(i have no idea if i spelt that right!)!" He chuckled. The Russian known simply as Fire, sat off in the corner reading a book on weapons. She held her normal emotionless expression as she ignored everyone.
Isaac was cleaning his gun, he knew Fire for a long time, since they where both kids! He saw the brunette as a sister.. his family worked for hers and her cousins family.. So they normally saw a lot of each other! "Hey Fire?" A simple 'hm?' Was the reply.. "Should i dye my hair black?" Everyone in the room looked at Isaac well expect 02 because he honestly didn't give a shit. "Up to you, Gemini.. Up to you.." Fire gave a empty answer as she went back to reading. Richard who had been preparing lunch for everyone, walked in. He looked confused but shrugged.. "Hey 02, when are you going to take your helmet off? So you know... You can eat.".. Len got off of his comrade's back and went to sit with the Russian.. The rather quiet man stood up, and walked toward Richard.. It was hard to tell if he was angry or not.. Jack who just walked in, He picked Richard up and walked away... "I'll be takin' this... See ya'... "

Soon 02 got a call from his father.. Or who he thought was his father, their boss... He answered.. "Hello... Alright... Okay sir... " the line went dead.. "We have six targets today... " fire seemed confused.. This was an odd number.. "Lots of assassination today.. Huh 02?" The man nodded.. "Boss said to make all six look like suicides or accidents.." Len laughed.. " dis zhould be fun, Ja?" He clapped his hands together, smiling.. Richard was still being held by Jack.. "It should defiantly be interesting... Now Jack... Please set me down.." The ravenette shook his head and cuddled the brunette grinning.. "Nah you're like a teddy bear~".. Fire rolled her eyes. "Go be gay in another room jezz.. " 02 chuckled.. Shaking his head.. Isaac has been rather silent.. He watched his friends... "Well.. How shall we pull this off?"(god this was rushed haha, Ill try better on part two :3)