Part 1

NOTE: If it is Italic , it is their thoughts and not spoken out by the character

"You're still here?" asked Jungkook to Chae-yeon.

"Yes, Sir. I have to finish this paperwork," replied Chae-yeon.

Jungkook walks over to her desk and looks over of what she is doing, "You know, you can finish that tomorrow," said Jungkook and continues, "Besides it is 11PM, you should go home and rest. Plus you are the only her in the office."

"I'm fine, Sir," said Chae-yeon as she continues to work not even looking at Jungkook who was stand in front of her. 

"Chae-yeon" said Jungkook.

No response.

  "Chae-yeon" said Jungkook calling her name again.

"Goodness, this woman's concentration is unbreakable," said Jungkook as he looked at her.

"Ah, let me try something, to get her attention." said Jungkook 

 "Chae-yeon" said Jungkook calling her name again but this time, he moved even closer to Chae-yeon, grabbing her hand.

As Chae-yeon looks up, Jungkook's face was closer to her face.

 *thump thump* 

Both looked into each other eyes.

Chae-yeon looks back at him without any reaction and said "I'm almost done, Sir. You can go ahead. I'll lock this place up."

Jungkook suddenly moves back, and smiles at her, "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, don't be late. Goodnight."

After saying those words, he walks over the door, the stops and looks back, "Seriously... she's back to  her work already. How can she regain her focus that fast?" and he continues to walk, "Well, I don't care, it is her life."

The next morning, Jungkook came early to work, as walks over to his office to his desk, he saw the papers piled on his desk, he pick up a paper and reads, "Now, now..." he said as he sips his coffee.

From his desk, he looks up he saw Chae-yeon coming into work with one of coworker. He watches her inside his glass office as she walks with the coworker to her desk. 

 "You go home late and come to work earlier..." said Jungkook as he looks back to the paper and sips a coffee.

"You should..." said Jungkook

"I should, what?" said a voice

Jungkook looks up to see who said those words immediately, it was Ye-jun, Jungkook's best friend.

"What?" said Jungkook

"What? I should what?" said Ye-jun as he enters Jungkook's office with a curious smile on his face.

"Nothing, I was just talking to myself," said Jungkook as he tries to focus on the papers on his desk.

"Okay..."  said Ye-jun who still have a smile on his face.

"By the way, rub that smile off your face," said Jungkook to Ye-jun

Ye-jun moves over to Jungkook's desk, still having a curious smile on his face.

 "What? Why are you still here? And why are you still smiling that?" said Jungkook as he was getting agitated and looks over to the papers, trying to divert his attention.

"Is it a girl?" asked Ye-jun

"REALLY?! Jungkook has a girl?!" a loud pitchy voice arose.

It was Ha-eun. Jungkook's best friend and the girlfriend of Ye-jun.