Part 2

(Inside Jungkook's office)

"That's so bold of you to choose Chae-yeon" said his best friend, Ye-jun.

"Well, What I'm saying is the truth. Last year, I was searching for a candidate who can do this kind of project and all fits the category is Chae-yeon. And she's good with people. Remember when our previous project, we almost lost it, but then, when Chae-yeon talking things through our business partners, they agreed with her and everything smoothly because of her...." said Jungkook

"So... since you always have your eyes on her..." said Ha-eun as she teases Jungkook, and continues, "you didn't only have your eyes not only because she fits in the category but also you have fallen for her."

"Yeah, I thought so too, you always linger at her when she is not looking," said Ye-jun.

Jungkook kept quiet as he was seated on his chair, Ha-eun and Ye-jun noticed him staring at Chae-yeon through the glass of his office.

"If you like her that much, why would you not date her?" asked Ye-jun to Jungkook.

"There's a season for everything. Now is not that time. For now, I want to be friends with her, because I don't want to jump into a relationship thinking because of this feelings, I want to build trust with her and she in I too. So, for now too, I would just stand here from a distance and adore her. Because I know it is worth the wait," said Jungkook as stares at Chae-yeon filled with adoration in his eyes and smiles.

"Then, you better get fast or else someone might swift her of her feet" said Ye-jun pointing to Jun-seo, who was talking to Chae-yeon and smiling and laughing together.

Jungkook got up from his seat and went straight to Chae-yeon after Jun-seo left, Chae-yeon who sat on her chair and starts looking up the things need to be done for the project.

 " Chae-yeon..." 

" Chae-yeon..." 

" Chae-yeon..."  

"Yes, Sir!" said Chae-yeon to Jungkook as she stood up as she was startled. 

"My goodness, Chae-yeon, I have been calling you, 3 times now... " said Jungkook to Chae-yeon, as he notice that she was standing in front of him and answers to him but then, her eyes are on the papers she was going through.

Jungkook cups her face with his hands, to force her to look at him, "Chae-yeon, May I have your attention, please?" he said as he begs her.

"Yes, Sir.." replied Chae-Yeon as she finally looks at him.

Then, Jungkook suddenly realizes what he has done, he lets go of her and when he looks around may of people in the office was shock of scene.

"Ahhhhh... there's a dirt on your face... see.... yeah.. it is gone... hehehe.." said Jungkook as an excuse.

Then everyone went back to work.

Jungkook rushes to his office, blushing.

"Nice move back there..." teased Ha-eun.

"Shut up!" said Jungkook embarrassingly to Ha-eun.

"It's okay, as you said, there's a season for everything." said Ha-eun

Weeks has passed, Jungkook and Chae-yeon kept working on the project.

Then one day...

"Chae-yeon, the paper you sent me was great, and if we combine this with is other papers, it would be great... oh great, I forgot to do this..." as he sat down exhausted.

"It's okay, Sir, I can do it." said Chae-yeon

"NO!" said Jungkook suddenly, and then complaints, "Wahh, I have other stuffs to do for the president of this company," "it is okay, Sir, I will do it" said Chae-yeon.

"Thank you Chae-yeon, you have been a great help, I don't know what I will do without you," said Jungkook as he smiles sweetly at her.

She smiles back at him, that caught him staring longer at her.

  *thump thump* 

"I will send it over to you as soon as possible," she said smiling at him and leaves the room.

******

(Few hours later)

"Ahhh, that was a long meeting with the president." as Jungkook stretches. Then he got a email from Chae-yeon with the finished papers that notify on his phone.

"Wow, she finished it.." said Jungkook in his surprise.

He walks out of the building, and he saw a coffee shop, where he found Chae-yeon with her laptop.

"She must have been doing it all the typing there," said Jungkook

He walks in the coffee shop, and calling her as he waves his hands with a smile. 

Chae-yeon waves back and notices the people especially girls, we whispering to themselves.

Jungkook goes to her and sits in front at her.

"The moment you came here, all the girls eyes were on you and then now they are thinking if I'm girlfriend," said Chae-yeon to Jungkook

"Then, let's make them jealous," said Jungkook as he moves closer to Chae-yeon takes her hand to his lips.

   *thump thump*   

Chae-yeon stared into his eyes and said "Now, you have make them jealous, can I have my hand back?" she said to Jungkook.

She got her back then stood up and leaves, and Jungkook follow her outside and she joked, "For sure, you have done that to many women, good thing it was me, because I won't deceive by it because I know you, you're a womanizer,"

"Who said I have done that to other women?" said Jungkook as looks at Chae-yeon with a serious face, and continues, "There's someone I like... but no matter what I do, I could not get her attention."

Chae-yeon looks at him, and said "I'm sorry, I don't know what advice I will give you."

"It's okay, you listening to me, bring me comfort," he said to Chae-yeon.

Then he got a text from Ha-eun saying,

"Because you have finally finished your paperworks lets go out, Ye-jun and I have invited Chae-yeon and also Jun-seo. See you tomorrow 6PM at the coffee shop , because that's our meeting place, See you."

"This woman... of all the people to invited why Jun-seo ! " said Jungkook pissed.

******

(The next day At the coffee shop)

"Great.. everyone is here, except for Chae-yeon," said Ha-eun

"No.. she just arrived just in time," said Jun-seo.

As soon as Chae-yeon, they were all amazed because she usually wear office suits. She high waist pencil skirt with crop top, which shapes her body.

As soon as she walks in the coffee shop, she looks for them and immediately found them, "Chae-yeon! Wow, you look so great."

"Why?? Am I overdressed? Because I have a family meeting and.." said Chae-yeon to Ha-eun worried about how she looked.

"No, you dressed perfectly for the occasion and besides we are going to fancy restaurant." said Ha-eun.

As Chae-yeon looks at Ha-eun, there was Ye-jun, Jun-seo who smiles backs at her, and Jungkook whose eyes looks in different places with his hand covers half of his face.

   *thump thump*  *thump thump* *thump thump*