no rules, just regulations

[ D E D I C A T I O N ]

to all the amazing authors who provide me good books to read.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

If you ever want me to request a cover for your works, just tell me. I will gladly do that for you as well as making covers for the books that i've read.

Other than making covers for people and covers for books that i've enjoyed reading, the use of this book is for the amazing authors who write books for me to get addicted to and fall in love with the characters. I appreciate them so much.

I can't name them all but i will gladly reread their books and make covers for them. This could also be recommendations for good books to read.

so you're welcome! :)

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

[ PLEASE READ!! ]

to the people that are changing the covers I make in less than a week and/or not using them at all, I will no longer make covers for you. I take my precious time making these covers and I would like for you to care for them as much as I do. I highly suggest you use them for at least a week or more before throwing them away so quickly.

and i don't mind at all if you happen to be looking for a cover for one book and later on you want a cover for another book. that's totally fine, as long as you follow through the exact same thing as the first one.

i will absolutely not make a cover for you if you are constantly asking for covers from other graphic shops, whatsoever. i hate it and i'm sure others hate it as well. it just doesn't make sense to ask for covers from different people and they expect you to use them but how will you do that if you've asked for one in multiple books? just don't do it. if i notice that's what you're doing then i will politely decline your cover.

just one more thing i want to get out there, never thought it was a problem until now but if the characters gender is different then they are in real life and you want me to look for fan art for your cover, i don't think it'll be possible to do it. example: chris evans and sebastian stan fanfic but they're both girls?? don't think i can't make that happen and not because it's out of the ordinary but because i don't use fan art on covers. it doesn't turn out good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[ PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR A COVER ]