Skele-Pops

"PATHETIC FLOWER."

A skeleton wearing Toriel's dress walks towards me and gives me a hand to help me up.

"I AM SO SORRY HUMAN, THAT WEED HAD BEEN CAUSING TOO MUCH TROUBLE, AND YOU WERE THE NEXT! I'M GLAD I CAME.."

I took his hand and stood myself up, looking at him curiously yet quietly, I could remember his face very barely.. but I'll see how this goes. 

"YOU MUST BE NEW HERE? AH, DON'T WORRY."

"I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND YOUR NEW FRIEND! I WATCH OVER THE RUINS FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP!"

I nod in response, he seems nice as ever.. I could see his concern within his eye sockets. I smile lightly upon hearing those Introduction of him.

"IT'S BEEN LIKE AGES SINCE I SAW A HUMAN FELL DOWN HERE!"

"COME! I'LL BRING YOU TO SOMEWHERE SAFE!"

we head to the next door, a door leading to Ruins. I could hear a flower muttering words behind my back, saying 'Let's see if that Human can Cling to the Underground..' a slight laugh was heard before it disappears, I sigh and proceed to walk with papyrus through ruins.

"I HOPE YOU LIKE PUZZLES!" he said, proudly. "why is that?", "BECAUSE RUINS HAVE FULL OF PUZZLES I MADE! HEY, DO NOT WORRY, SOME OF THEM HAVE A HINT FOR YOU TO SOLVE IT YOURSELF, I AM SURE YOU CAN DO THAT!" he then proceed to every few puzzles we faced and solve them,they were literally ALLOT of them! few of them were easy, just like papyrus said, with Hints. few of them Failed me due to lack of Hints. After every few puzzles we solved, Papyrus crouches down to me and gave me a Device. "HERE, KEEP THIS AND WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH, CALL ME IF YOU NEED SOMETHING IMPORTANT." He smiles brightly like he always do. I did smile back in return and keep the ancient phone in my hand. Papyrus stood up and turn away, I tug his dress to try getting his attention. "where are you going, papyrus?" I asked, "OH, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING.. SOMETHING IMPORTANT. CAN YOU STAY HERE IN A WHILE? I'LL BE BACK IN FEW MOMENTS." I nod as response, he proceed his walk through the long hallway. 

I waited like hours for him to come back, sitting in a boring hallway watching few figures wander around the place isn't worth the wait. He must've busy then? A loud ring startled me out. This phone is way too loud than I expected, I never knew ancient Phones are like these. "Uhm, hello?" I answered the call, "OH WOWIE! THE PHONE I GAVE YOU WORKS WELL! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!" I chuckled at his loud exciting voice, "MAY I ASK YOU HUMAN?" "uh.. sure?" "WELL, DO YOU LIKE TOMATO OR ALFREDO SAUCE MORE? WHY DID I ASK?... NO REASON.." I thought of those flavors, they sound yummy.. but I'm curious about Papyrus's dish, are they even just good?

I move on from my thoughts and papyrus never hung up just to wait for me to answer, "well.. both of them are fine.." "ROGERED! THANKS!" he then hung up, I sighed as I stood up, My leg went numb from sitting too long gahd damn it.

After taking few steps away from my spot, papyrus called me again like just few seconds earlier. "GUESS WHO HAS CALLED AGAIN, HERE'S A HINT. IT'S PAPYRUS!" he sound like entertaining me like he's just treating me as a Kid. Oh how Innocent he is.

"SMALL HUMAN I CAN TELL YOU ARE A PASTA CONNOISSEUR, SO I WILL BE GRANTING YOU.. A SPECIAL SURPRISE ON TOP OF THE FIRST!" he said but gasping at the same time ,a bit of silence made me curious, "uh.. papyrus? are you--" "FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!" he then hung up, wait what an actual awkward conversation we just had.. is he even okay? I guess his pure Innocence got into him. I continue walking through a long hallway, In every puzzle rooms, in every monsters I just met and spared. Until I got to the point where the bright light should be the Checkpoint.

I stay at rest in a bit from that long walk , I sat beside the table with a cheese on it. The cheese is stuck. Knowing about the mouse might get the cheese back into it's home, that filled me with Determination..

Health were back and my wounds faded, I sigh in relief. 'Maybe he needs some little encouragement...' I smile from that thought, I grab the Phone and tried to dial papyrus. "IT'S PAPYR--" "Papyrus, this is Y/N, I'd like some Puzzle help from you.." I cut off his words, but I heard him gasping in surprise, ".....DID YOU JUST ASK FOR HELP ON A PUZZLE?" "U..uhm yeah, I did.. so.." he squealed within our talk, "YES." "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES....!!!" He kept saying yes in few seconds, gahd I never knew papyrus would be that happy if anyone asks for help especially for the puzzles he made. "IT HAS BEEN SOO LONG SINCE I GOT TO GIVE PUZZLE HELP!!" "uh yes so.. can you help me? please?" I pleaded him, I began to listen upon his advice. "LET'S SEE.. YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD AT PUZZLES, SO THAT FIRST ROOM... I THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT YOURSELF, THERE'S A STUBBORN ROCK, BUT THEY'LL WORK WITH YOU SO FAST. THE LEAVES UNDER THE CRACKED FLOOR SHOW THE PATH..MIDDLE TOP HOLE IS YOUR FRIEND! GO TO IT!" he paused for a moment.. "THE SWITCHES YOU NEED TO FLIP ARE.. BLUE, THEN RED, THEN GREEN AND THEN YOU'RE HOME! SEE YOU AT HOME MY LITTLE PUZZLEMASTER!!" he then hung up after those few helps. 

I remain sitting, and chuckle from that conversation. At least I made him cheer up.. that's so cute of him.. Now I kinda having a thought of.. Flirting him? I'll see his reaction! I giggle from another thought as I Dial Papyrus's phone number once again. "hey Papyrus.. Tibia honest.. you're just perfect and unique the way you are.." I flirted, well.. I hope this works well.. Papyrus made a long pause , he sounds flustered.. before he responds loudly. "OH NO NOT AGAIN!! STOP THOSE PUNS!" he slightly growl from my Pun, but still flustered from my flirt. "HUMAN, RESIST MY BONEY CHARMS!! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! YOU HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO LIVE FOR!!" before I could try to respond, the phone hung up very quickly. 'pfft..' I laughed, I just couldn't resist my laughter! he sounded so flustered! Oh those reactions of him they were so funny!

I stopped from laughter, wiping tears off my eyes.. 'hmm.. what If i call him as my dad? oh! Skele-pops? Popyrus? goodie!' another thought made me smile brighter, This is gonna be better than Flirting. Hey papyrus acts like my True dad after all, He keeps me safe and sound. I dial his phone for the 3rd time.. "Pop!" I said, happily and giggle at the same time, he then paused for a bit with a 'NYEH' "POP? LIKE. A DAD TO YOU?" he then paused again, "SOMEONE I KNEW TOLD ME THAT HUMANS WERE SKELETONS WITH SKIN.. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT, WE'RE ALREADY A FAMILY!" he gasps again, "WOWIE! I HAVE A CHILD NOW! DON'T WORRY, THE GREAT POPYRUS, WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!, SEE YOU SOON MY LITTLE GREAT HUMAN CHILD!" he then hung up the call. this is way better than flirting , way more acceptable as I expected to be. 

after all that few encouragement for my Pops, I stood up straight away and move on to the next room to face few puzzles. 

Looks like, I could remember that face of him, few memories were flooding, It was papyrus, The great Papyrus who made allot of puzzles through snowy part of the underground, who hated Puns from his brother.. The one I asked him to date with me.. the one he made an awful spaghetti... a sudden genocidal memories, flooded, too. 

"I..I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU.. YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER.. EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO.."

"I...I PROMISE.."

those few voices of papyrus echoed in my mind, as well as papyrus's death on front of my hallucinations. I shook my head out of fear.. i didn't want to see them again, That's not real.. is it not? Hopefully it's not..

I ran and continue my way to Home.

//heya guys! I decided to add more details of paps in storyshift! Hope ye guys all like it! I know I took few ideas from the maker of the StoryShift but.. I had no choice but to put this here.. It's just soo funny '^' but hey, at least i could spread out about his vid.. I guess?

//here's the vid, they made me inspired to make that story myself in wattpad..