the nights kiss

"how could this be happening again she had sleeped in and this was her last chance ?" Alysha thought in a worry. there was much more to figure out what had happend though her life. Alysha had a twin but was killed with her parents the same way as Zero's had been killed. As she ran down the icey parth at cross academy she thought about her new room. Because she had been kicked out by her mate so now she had to live in the boys dorm (yay not). She was running so fast she slipped and the guy of her dreams caught her "Are you ok? you were running to fast you need to slow down and take your time".she blushed and she quickly recovered after he said that "sorry I'm late for class!" yelling back at him still running away and thinking that she forgot to say sorry.

*** zeros pov ***

"So what about the girl is she safe for now?" said Zero in a worried voice looking out the window watching her run on the pavement. "Well yes for now but the council will want her to train with you know?" "If that bitch shows up I will tear her to shreds if she touches her i hope you understand?" Said Zero in an voice that sounded like he was going to cry."ohhh I know but don't forget you will be hated but its only a feeling she showed up just the way Yuki did" Koran said in an voice that sounded proud but disappointed he lost his little girl that he raised from only 5 years old.

"But what if she knows more than I do about my past arrrr you didn't think of that you never thought about it did you? she could unlock my old memories and she could be the key!" Said Zero in a confident voice "wait Zero we don't know yet just study her in class any thing unusual about her tell me understood" said Koran in a firm voice. "under stood headmaster cross" Said Zero in a voice the sounded unshore voice.

Over the last couple days Zero studied her in class and every where she went. the sixth day he caught her in what they call level E plaza practicing with throwing knives, bow and arrows, a sord and a dagger she did it like she had trained with some one. Like a master or maybe she learnt over time when she was alone thought Zero very curiously.

But how could see be so great at it ? unless she has been getting special training from some one but who? No one like her except Percy,pan, Annabeth, grover,Yuki Soma and kylo. So how?. Unless the council knew about it but that would be not likely thought Zero.

"Head master I have to tell you some thing about the girl Alysha. She is a remarkable fighter but how did she learn to fight like that?

'Knock knock'

"come in" "headmaster did you dismiss me from class for the day?" "yes I did sorry that I didn't tell you I was distracted" "oh ok" she said in a disappointed voice." I thought Zero could take the day off as well and you two could go and get ice-cream" he said in a voice like he new something was going on between both of them."umm headmaster it's the middle of winter" as she said that a small giggle came out."oh yes I forgot about that" "well if it's ok with zero he can come into town with me? I have to see my mama at the orphanage and than I have to run some aries for Seri and kula in the abounded part of town for some reason and than I might get some coco from Mia"."well that gives you a lot of things to do than i guess?" "well yeah and headmaster can I talk to you like in private?" "yes Zero can you please go get ready to go".

Zero trudged off to get ready. "sir l'd like to inform you that I have been training with mr Yarn in the level E plaza so I will be carrying weapons on me at all times" "what type of weapons?" "throwing knives, bow and arrows, a sord and a dagger" "well you have a right to be safe so I agree with him training you but you are missing one vital key, a gun so I have got one made for you and YOU only so use it well" "thank-you but some thing else mr yarn is my dad well my adoptive dad and now I have to leave so thank-you so much". as she left the door slammed shut behind her and ran down the stairs thinking how she could tell Zero about her training and that mr yarn was her adoptive dad.as the walked she told him the whole story from being a 5 year old to a 16 year old from the past to the present. He told her he knew about the plaza part but he was so surprised about her past when they got to the orphanage the children were so happy to see her she had forgot about Zero until she said "so who is your friend child?" I totally forgot that zero had been there but I was interrupted by a peaking scream I looked at mama and said "I will catch up with you later mama I have to go" as I was leaving zero called out "keep the children in side please". We ran so fast I couldn't keep track of where we were "so what's the plan guenisus" I said in a annoying sound "I'm getting there ok! Zero yelled back at me. than all the sudden a level E came from no where. it was my cousin Luke I didn't want to shoot him so I talked to him and sat next to him like he wasn't a problem. but I let my guard down and he pounced on my and said "I'm sorry" than bit into my neck. dam he got me he drained me so fast it felt like I was losing a battle I could win but I had no energy to get my gun out of My holster than I heard a 'bang' and dust spead across me and the sound of Zero falling down I was able to say "b....i....t....e m....e n....o....w Z....e....r....o p....l....e....a....s....e" " no I won't stop if I do!" he looked at me with his wide red eyes and I knew if he doesn't bite me he will go crazy. I was able to gather all the energy in my body and crawl to zero I flopped next to him and he was resisting I could tell by his face. "p....l....e...a...s....e zero b.e.f.o.r.e I p.a.s.s o.u.t zero" I can't i'll hurt you! I have to get you back to cross academy!". he got up and looked at me with his blood thirsty eyes he screamed out in pain a couple of times but after a wile he found the strength to pick me up as he was running he tripped a that's when it got bad he lost control and finally I got him to bite me "as I picked him up slammed me into the wall and whispered "sorry Alysha" as he bit me and as he did that I felt a connection but not like brother an sister ( not even family) it was like we were friends of the past like our parents knew each other like they had arranged something but the vision was too bleared and faint that I didn't know what they looked or sounded like.as he let go I lost the connection and I didn't know what to say to him. after I had sort of got energy I got up ( but the embassing part was I was carrying Zero) you know how some thing is so heave that it's a relief to put it down. As soon as I put zero down I passed out but the funny thing was I could hear every thing they were talking about.