Untitled Part 1

Deep inside the forest, a small house is located. about five members live in the house.A mother, a father, a grandma,a grandpa and their beloved daughter named Alice. she is 17 years old. she often does the house hold chores and staffs. and what happend?! one day she went through the forest to pick some blue berry's. she kept picking and picking . she found her self in front of a huge lake.in a distance she saw a boy riding on a horse.she kept following and following and stopped in front a small house near by. she order to see him, she makes an excuse to her parents that she is going to pick some berry's and goes in front the lake. The third day the boy found a girl (Alice) picking berry's inside the bushes.he went there, introduced to each other and made great friend. they kept talking and talking the whole morning. after a few months, the got love each other. they were madly in love with each other! After five years, they introduced them self to each others parents, and got very happy about both of them. After a few days, their parents started discussing about their marriage. Alice and her boy friend was like on top of the world. They were getting married in Alaska, where their whole family lives. so....they got married and live happily ever after...!