The war!!Snsd ft Amber from FX!

Tiffany and Jessica was talking about the tv show they are going to be in.It was called "LETS START WAR!"Everyone was there also from FX was Amber.Seo and Yoona was changing their shoes to see if any are the cutest.Sunny and Hyo was running everywhere for no reason.And Yuri,Teo,Amber,And Soo was changing cloths.When the host Mo Ne Se came and said it going on now!Everyone ran to the camp.(They were in the Forrest)(And a building)The cam roled.

Mo Ne Se say"Welcome to LET'S START WAR!Im your famous host Mo Ne Se!"Then Tiffany fallen.Sunny Bunny help her up.Mo Ne Se say"Oh Tiffany are you Ok?OH we didn't tell you viewers who's with us?First nine lovely girls!The Leader Teo!Next Cute Sunny!Next is danceing Queen Hyo!Next eating to much but not fat Soo!Next Is eye-smiled Queen Tiffany Fany!Next is the youngest Seo!Next the ICE Pricess Jessica!Next up is the middle lead Yuri!Next is the 2 youngest Yoona!now over with the nine girls!Is one of the 5 group FX is Amber!!"Everyone smiled and laughed.Mo Ne Se later say"The 2 teams are!The fire and the water!First team Leader Tiffany!"Tiffany asked"Do I pick?"He nodded.Tiffany say"I pick Amber.Jessica.Sunny,Yoona,and...and...Hyo!"The girls that was picked go to Tiffany.Mo Ne Se say"You GURLS have the ice queen.So you guys are water!The leader of the Fire Group is Soo!"Soo say"Hmm.Wait you all go to me!"Teo say"Whyy Im not the leader!"Mo Ne Se say"I LIKE SOO BETTER!Sorry.On the next episode!We are going to the river and do WATER POWER!"Everyone waved good bye.