Chapters 8 and 9

Lucy Pov

We had just finished training. We all bonded so much and so many couples got together just in the 3 months we were training. They all include: Gale, Bixanna, and Elfever! So amazing! We traveled to crocus by train, and the new slayers except for mira (She learned wind slayer magic) felt their first bit of motion sickness until eclipse healed them using troya. When we arrived, we into our rooms, we rented 3 rooms, one for team a, one for team b and one for reserves. Then the games started about midnight. "Alright -kabo! We are gonna start the preliminary round! This is the sky labyrinth! We are not responsible for deaths! Have fun -kabo!" We gave all our team mates wings and we got there in no time. We landed and not one second later, team b did too. "This is a new record, 5 and 6 seconds! Good job kabo! You can go back to your rooms!" We went to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow!

A/n since this was so short, I'm gonna smash chapter 8 and 9 together to make one mega chapter!

-Eclipse~chan

Eclipse pov

I woke up to someone shaking me. I automatically used moon angel's song on them. I turned and saw solstice slumped in a pretty much destroyed wall. I saw team b staring at me from the other side of the hole. "Sol, I thought you learned your lesson last time."

"We would have been late! I had to." I sighed and healed him. I then used arc of time on the hole. I took a shower and requiped into my normal attire. I walked to the stadium and saw my team there. "Alright, I'm you host Chapati Lola! Only eight teams made it! Now lets announce who made it! Coming in eighth place is Blue pegasus, with Eve, Hibiki, Ren, Ichiya and Jenny!" Girls squealed from the crowed. Boys looked jealous. Solstice but his arm around my waist. "You really think I would like one of those pretty playboys?" 

"No, but they might like you." I nod. "In seventh is quarto puppy with five of their members!" They seemed disappointed no one really bothered to learn their names. "In sixth is Lamia Scale, with Lyon, Yuka, Toby, Chellia and Jura!" Their fans cheered. "In fifth is Mermaid heel with Arana, Milliana, Risley, beth and Kagura!" Many men cheered. "In fourth is Sabertooth with Yukino, Minerva, Sting, rouge and Moonlight!" What? Someone beat their most powerful member besides us? This is... scary. Their most powerful member is Moonlight, my cousin. I looked at her. She had a worried expression on her face. She is leader of the wolves, she has extreme power. "In third is fiore's newest guild, Royalty crushers with Solar, dark night, Lock, Rain, breath !" The crowd went silent, there was a member there for each member of my royal family and then their master. I signed to moonlight to keep and eye on them. I think they mean trouble, especially with a name like that. "In second, is fairy tail team b, Romeo, Erza, Cana, Mirajane, and Solstice!" The entire crowd cheered. "In first place is..." This my cue. I let the stadium glow a light purple and a magic circle appeared. It turned night and fog began growing. We walked in our silhouettes looking epic. I placed Lucy in her black knee length skirt  that flowed and her tight fitting gold top. She also wore gold heels, her hair down and curled. Next to her stood juvia in a dark blue long sleeve dress that also flowed in the wind plus dark blue pumps and her hair also down and curled. I stood in the middle, my normal attire on. Next to me was laxus, he also had his normal attire. Next to him was Wendy. Her bust size grew since she was 12 and she and lucy share a size. She wore a light blue skirt like lucy's and also had a white button up top. She was wearing light blue heels. She had her hair down and curled too. "Fairy tail team A with Lucy, Juvia, Laxus, Wendy and Eclipse!" The crowds roared as loud as possible. We waved and posed. I turned the setting back to normal. The teams talked for a small bit. "Dramatic much?" Jenny said.

"Says the s-" I was about to say more when solstice had to calm me down since small children were watching. She smirked and if solstice wasn't holding me back, she would have died a very painful death. "Alright! Competitors! The first competition is a singing competition! Pick your member who will participate."