6

Remy Pov
Leaving Santana's I Kinda Felt Better About The Situation I Felt Like We Were On A Good Path. I Drove Back To My Place And McKenna Was Up Waiting For Me.

McKenna: How'd It Go

Remy: Good I Guess I Mean We Had Sex

McKenna: What.!!??

Remy: Yea... It Kinda Just Happened

McKenna: Shouldn't Have Done That You Know How She Is Right.?

Remy: She's Not Really Like That She Really Sweet And Funny

McKenna: Girl Please You Know Who She Is That's Santana The School Player All That Was Probably So She Could Get Some Ass

Remy: No... She Wouldn't Do That

McKenna: Seriously.? Fine Don't Say I Didn't Warn You Ima Be Here For You Just Know But I Told You So

Remy: Okay Thank You Now Can We Watch Movies And Eat Snacks

McKenna: Yes... Yes We Can

Santana Pov
Next Morning...

I Woke Up To My Alarm Not Really Feeling Like Going To School Think Ima Skip That But I Gotta Get Jojo To School. I Woke Him Up Getting Him Ready Heading To Drop Him Off

Jojo: Can I go To Mommy House After School And Play With Niya

Fuck Man...

Santana: You Gotta Ask Her Wanna Call Her

Jojo: Yes

I Dialed Her Number Handing Him The Phone. I Listened To Him Talk And Laugh As They Held A Conversation.

Jojo: Here Her Wants You

Santana: Yea.?

Remy: What Time Y'all Coming By.?

Santana: It's Just Him I'm Not Staying

Remy: Ohh Okay Then

Santana: I'll Drop Him Off At 4:30 If That's Okay

Remy: Okay

I Hung Up Sighing I Hate This Feeling I Dropped Him Off Heading Back Home Chillin Watching TV. Eventually One Of My Lil Shawties Stacia Hit Me Up So I Told Her Slide Through. Stacia This Fine Lil Yella Bone She A Freshman In College And Baby Girl Is Blessed In Every Way. While I Waited I Started Smoking A Blunt Till I Heard Her Knocking. I Opened The Door To See Her In An All Black Trench With Some Red Bottom Heels. Damn She Was Looking Right.

Stacia: Hey Daddy -Kissing Me- You Miss Me.?

Santana: Mmm Yes I Did -Smirking-

Stacia: How Much

She Grabbed My Hands Placing Them On Her Ass Causing Me To Squeeze It Roughly. I Kissed Her Bringing Her Close To Me We Made Our Way To The Couch And She Pushed Me Down Standing In From Of Me. She Turned On The Radio Letting Kiss It Better Play Through My speakers. She Came Back Over To Me Letting Her Coat Fall To The Ground Revealing A Red And Cheetah Print Victoria Secret Lingerie Set And Damn She Looked Good In It. I Pulled Her Onto My Lap Kissing Her Letting My Hands Roam Her Body I Unclipped Her Bra Letting Her Perfect Breast Fall Out. I Began Playing With Her Nipples Sucking and Licking On Them Earning A Few Moans. My Hands Slid In Her Panties Slowly Rubbing Her Clit Man She Was Wet AF Already. I Inserted Two Fingers Pumping In And Out By This Time She Was Moaning Loud Af. I Played With One Of Her Nipples Sucking On The Other As I Moved My Fingers Faster Now I Had Her Moaning Uncontrollably.

Stacia: Damn Daddy

After A While Her Legs Began To Shake And I Felt Her Juices Flow All Over My Hand. I Laid Her Back As I Went Down To Clean Her Up.