Chapter 4

•~ Alex's point of view •~
(I told Parker about my day except for me wearing no clothes under my hoodie). "Hey Parker." I said. "Yeah." He said. "I trust you so I need to show you something." "Ok." He said. "But first we need to get in the back of the car." I said. (The seats are flat down and he drives a Range Rover). "Oh ok." He says while biting his lip piercing. When we get to the back I tell him I'm not wearing any clothes underneath my hoodie. "Oh wow." He says sexily. I slowly start to unzip my hoodie and soon he sees me in my underwears.
            ~• Parkers point of view •~
"Mmmmmm."I say as I study her body. "I know it's ugly." She says while trying to put her jacket on but then looks between my legs and sees I have a boner. "How l-long have you h-had that?" She says awkwardly/nervously giggling. "Oh uh t-this." I say cover myself up. "Mmmm it's okay though." She says smirking. "A guy has never had a boner because of me." She says biting my lip piercing. "Are you wearing makeup?" I ask while taking a breath from that kiss. "No why?" She says. "Because you're SEXY AS FUCK!" I say biting my lip piercing. "Oh." She said.
         ~• Alex's point of view •~
I crawl on his lap and start making out with him. "Mmmmmm." He says. He starts going down my jawline down to my neck. "Mmmmm wait I know a better place." I say. "Oh." He says disappointed. "No you were doing good but the seats make me uncomfortable." I say. "Ok" he said. We drive to Stacey and Jakes mansion that I live at. "This is it come on." I say as he follows me.