chapter 1

I recently got home from college. I was tired. All I wanted to do was go home and take a nap.

My phone vibrated. Maybe my dad messaged me? Since he told me to wait for a message of him. I check to see who it was but the user ID is unknown

unknown:....Hello?...

Me: Hello.....

unknown:You can read this right?!?

Me: Yes I can..

unknown: Finally I'm connected. but hey its not everyday to get a text from a stranger am I right?

unknown: But I want you to do me a favor. I'll send you an address and I want you to go there!

me: Address?

unknown: Yes! *Sends address* But I want you to go now!

I read the message and headed to that place he sent me to. And I planned to have a peaceful night with no distractions or problems.

__

After 25 minutes of walking I came across the place I was supposed to go. It looked fancy but simple. It wasn't a fancy place where you pay more than 5,000 a week it looked like a great place to stay with cheaper payments.

All I have to do is look for the room number.

When I got there the room came with a password keyboard next to it attached to the wall.

me: I can't go inside. The door won't open unless I put the password.

unknown: Yes I knew it wouldn't open esaily thats why I was prepared the password is 127479

I put in the password and it opened! But should I tell him. He still seems suspicious to me. Should I lie?

unknown: I want you to get me the phone inside and log into it.

me: Sure......

But should I give him the phone? I mean I don't know him and neither does he or she. But is the phone really important.

I went inside the room. It was really cute and stylish but simple at the same time. I walked inside the room looking for the phone and I did. It was right there in the counter.

I picked up the small phone. It looked perfectly fine. I'm hoping it will turn on and be able to see it's data.

I pressed the button located in the center. The screen turned on!

me: I didn't find the phone....

After I sended the message I left the room locking the door making sure he wouldn't go in.

unknown: Liar I see you outside holding the phone! don't underestimate me I'm heading twords you

me: You can see me?!

I was heading twords the elevator but someone was already occupying it. I was about to leave heading to the stairs but the the person in the elevator came already. I turned around see a guy. His face was covered with a black scarf only showing his eyes. His eyes were small and swollen with black hair.

"You shouldn't have lied to me"

I started running full speed twords the stairs. It's him!

I was able to leave the hotel. But when I was running I almost got ran over. But luckily I didn't.

After a while of running I came accross a cafe. I looked around me first to see if he was near me but he wasn't.

When I turned on her phone while looking through it. There's this app. But when I clicked on it. It seemed to be diactivated? But then a tab came out saying to pass the app to another phone. Should I? Maybe I should

I clicked on the tab putting my phone information allowing to app to access my phone and it did.

I clicked on the app and

you have joined the chat