Jaehee | Smile

Jaehee coward over her desk, unable to focus on work. She glanced up at the wooden picture frame that captured MC's smiling face. Jaehee smiled sadly, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she let out a soft cry. She rested her face in the palms of her hands, tears now streaming down her cheeks. She wanted to be strong, to carry on for the both of them, but after losing not only her dad but her mum too, and now MC. She just couldn't take the pain anymore.

Jumin rested his hand on Jaehee's shoulder, an apologetic expression grasping his features. 'I'm sure MC loved you deeply Assistant Kang. She will be deeply missed. . .'

'Thank you Mr Han, that means a lot. . .' Jaehee said sadly, wiping at her tears as she tried her best to make herself look punctual in front of her boss.

'Smile. . . I'm sure that's what MC would have wanted.'

Jaehee let out a short laugh before smiling through her tears, 'Goodbye. . . MC.'

The two of them fell into a peaceful silence as they just stared at the image of MC, both reminiscing in the memory of their departed friend. 'Smile.'

Thanks for this shitty Jaehee angst. Honestly I've had a really long day
so I'm not at my best right now. I'm really tired but I wanted to upload something

Also, I'm currently doing Jumin's route in MM, just FYI ;)