|| 4

storyline ;
curiosity and jealousy

[ haechan pov ]

Its been days i haven't seen that boy. I'm worrying now. Where could he be? Duhh its better having time for myself.

"Ne, ne, kamsahabnida" I saw Lin bowed to the woman around her forties passing by her while talking. Why is she so cute.. "bro." I flinched in surprise again. He came back! Okay, act cool.

"Why are you here again?" I made an annoyed face. "I'm tired answering your questions so jut shut up. I live here." He replied. After a long silence, he spoke up. "What you're doing?" I looked at him and the surroundings. Actually, right now, i am at the back of my couch near the door.

He looked at the opened door. "Oh i see.. stalking and trying to flirt." He then stands up. "Yah what are you doing? Get back here!" I whispered at him as i grab his wrist. He didn't struggle at all. With ease, he walked out and smiled at me. Heh he's still wearing the same cloth as i first saw him..

My eyes widen when he followed Lin into her room. He smirked then she closed the door. WTF. I went out and knocked on her door. "Lin, lin-ah!" After a sec, she opened it. I peeked and rushed in. That fool..

"What- why are you here?" She asked with her widen eyes. "Yah donghyuck-ah!" I finally found that boy coming towards me- Lin?! Towards Lin. He got that smirk face right now oh my gad i cant believe this boy!

He stretched his arms and going to hug Lin- "AAAAAAAARGH" i yelled and grab Lin's wrist to pull her closer to me. That boy is now glaring. "Why- donghyuck, what's wrong with you?" She asked. "Uhh n- it's just-" i stuttered making the boy laugh silently. "What? What?! Donghyuck-ah, get out. Please, get out." She pushed me out then the boy looked at her in a strange way then he looked at me.

I groaned in frustration and slam the door before he can even enter. "Ugh!" I lay on my bed and groaned again. "You're so jealous, hyung." He spoke. "AAAAAAAAAAARGH PLEASE DONT- UGHH YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT LIKE, PLEASE." i begged. Not really beg, ngeh.

"I know you're jealous." he continued. "Go shut up." I faced away. "You've fallen for her, hyuck-ah." I rolled my eyes over him and thought. Ofc i am..  "i hate you."

Soooo short this chaphter like you