Don't Forget // 2

Justin was sat on a bench provided for common people in the waiting area. He was fidgety and that was explainable since he was at the company Nina was working at since they had planned to meet up for lunch earlier in the day.

Justin was initially hesitant to meet her here since he was afraid of bumping into Jason but Nina was whining about how it was more convenient if he did actually wait at her workplace and that definitely makes sense. What's more, he was assured by his best friend that Jason wasn't around which didn't exactly made him feel better but it'll have to do.

Moments later, Justin saw Nina walking towards him with a big smile on her face and he felt relief knowing that he could leave the building soon thus lowering the possibility of meeting his ex.

"Hey you!" Nina greeted with a huge hug already missing him despite just catching up the night before.

"Hey to you too! Ready to go?"

"Explains why I'm standing right in front of you Bieber" she replied sassily, rolling her eyes.

Justin snickered and proceeded to take her hand in his while walking towards the huge glass doors that would take them out of the company. Just as they stepped outside, a black car slowed down near the sidewalk and seconds later someone exited the transport.

Jason.

Justin felt like he couldn't breathe. This was something he was trying so hard to avoid being back home. He felt his body responding to Jason's presence and he hated himself for it. His heart was throbbing, as if it was trying to call out how much he missed him.

Jason looked pretty much the same except for his hair that was now bleached blonde with a fringe that was carelessly swiped back to portray a cleaner, professional look. His jaw still looked sharp and those lips looked red as ever. His body was covered in a black suit and a while dress shirt which sharpen his whole look. But despite looking dapper, Justin realised how his facial expression was void of any emotion.

There wasn't that huge smile, that would make his nose scrunch up and a dimple appear beside his lips. There was no cocky smirk that displayed his competitive nature. No tongue playing around his mouth to show him restraining his anger. Nothing. All Justin saw was the body of Jason McCann, who was soon accompanied by his husband Jaime, strolling lightly to get to Jason's side.

Nina saw how her friend froze and decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Hey Jason!"

Justin turned his head towards Nina so quickly he felt his head spinning. What was she doing?

Jason looked up at the sound of someone calling his name. However, he definitely didn't expect to be greeted by the figure of his ex-boyfriend who he was sure, hated his guts.

"Isn't that your PA?" Jaime whispered in curiosity.

Jason gave a curt nod and quickly looked down. He then felt the palm of Jaime's hand meeting the small of his back, urging him to move forward to greet Nina. He followed Jaime's lead whilst trying to keep himself calm.

"You must be Nina, Jason's new assistant!" and held his hand out for a handshake.

"That I am Sir. Oh and this is my friend Justin Bieber"

Jaime turned to look at him, eyebrows furrowing as he felt familiarity hit him.

"Aren't you a friend of Jase?"