I have two mates and one will die or I die

Authors note,

Hi

I’ve uploaded only the description of what the idea of the story will be like so it is very short, if you like it please comment , I am not sure if I will go through will this story because I don’t know if anyone will like it. Please let me know if I should continue with the idea. Thanks

Alexis Grey is a part of the Redsun pack  her father is alpha until her older brother Kayden takes his position in 6 months after he’s married and fully mated to his mate Amber. Alexis is sixteen and still yet to shift into her wolf. Normally  wolfs will shift on their sixteenth birthday  but for some reason she didn’t  she did however meet her mate, little did she know that she has two mates who are both alphas ,  having two mates has never heard of until one day her father came across a book that speaks of a she wolf that is born every 3000 years  that can control every single wolf  and human out there,  She cannot shift and be able to start using her powers until she is fully mated and has her first born child, She has to mate with both of them in which one of her mates will die the mate that lives is her true mate,  if she does not mate with both she will die herself , if she dies the whole population of Werewolfs will be in danger because of the curse that is unleashed when she takes her last breath of life.