NovaFox

NovaFox

WARNING: (BOYxBOY) SMUTTY

Good Morning Love

Sly's POV

My eye fluttered open, adjusting to the morning light bouncing off the bedroom walls. I remembered that James and I had cuddled with each other in his bed until we both fell asleep. I gazed up at my boyfriend and quietly giggled to myself. He looks too cute when he's sleeping! That's when an idea popped into my head.

I carefully unwrapped his arms from around my torso and slowly removed the blankets from both of our bodies. Slightly pushing his shoulder, James was now on his back still sleeping. I crawled down towards his Cookie Monster boxers and outlined his member with my finger through the thin fabric. Still keeping eye contact with his emotionless face, I leaned over and kissed the tip of his member and worked my way down to the base of his penis. I went back up and started to lick and suck on the tip. My hand rubbed his inner thigh as the other fondled with his balls. My member began to grow hard itself from just feeling up James, and he's not even awake!

I slowly pulled down James' boxers and grabbed hold of his penis. I continued my actions and licked up the sweet-tasting pre cum dripping from the tip. I softly panted and moaned, my breath ghosting over his dick. I took him whole in my mouth, the tip of his member slightly bumping in the back of my throat. James stirred slightly and quietly moaned in his sleep. I smirked and sucked hard until his cock was fully erect.

When I pulled my head back up, James was fully awake. His eyes were half-lidded, cheeks flustered, and was panting, trying to catch his breath.

He looked at me with need in his eyes and breathed,"Why'd you stop?"

I climbed up to his face and seductively whispered into his ear,"I'm just getting started."

I came face-to-face with James and my face moved forward, creating a lust-filled kiss. He then slid his hand into my boxers and grasped my hard-on in his rough hands, making me moan into the kiss. Our tongues danced with each other as James teasingly jerked off my aching dick. After a couple of minutes, James released our kiss and we both sat up. He searched through the bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. James sneezed some of it onto his hands and coated big cock as I watched, my face growing red. After James was done thoroughly coating his member, he looked at me with a sexy smirk and leaned back onto his elbows.

"Ride me."

I was taken aback by the sudden command, but I obeyed his order. I straddled his hips and put both of my hands onto his stomach with my unprepared hole hovering over his 8 inch monster. This is going to hurt. I lowered myself onto his dick, hissing in slight pain and pleasure.

"Eddie~," James moaned out.

Motivated by James saying my name, I grunted and lowered myself even more. That's when I had hit a bundle of nerves deep inside of me the drove me crazy.

"Fuck, James!," I moaned out in pure pleasure.

He was fully inside of me and I started a slow rhythm, trying to adjust to his size. On every thrust, the tip of James' penis had always hit my prostate, making me go insane each time. I started to bounce up and down on James' cock, making us both moan in ecstasy. Not being able to handle such intense pleasure being struck into me, I fell forward onto James' torso, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. He finished the job by grabbing my rear with both hands and roughly thrusting upward, grunting on every thrust in and out of ass. I grasped the bed sheets tightly as I felt myself about to cum.

"James! I'm gonna cum!," I screamed.

"Not yet," he grunted.

After saying that, he thrusted his cock into me impossibly fast. I was about to go absolutely insane if I don't release soon!

"NOW!," James shouted, releasing large amounts of his warm, thick, seed into my tight ass.

"JAMES!," I screamed, cumming onto both of our stomachs and chests.

When James pulled his member out of me, his seed poured out my abused ass hole and onto the bed sheets. My boyfriend wrapped his arms around me as we both were trying to recover.

James kissed the top of my head and whispered,"Good morning, love."

---------------

A/N:

I feel like this was bit of a short chapter, but eh, whatever. I hope you, my friend, have enjoyed this chapter. leave any suggestions in the comments of pairing you would like to see and I will write about them!

Like, comment, follow, and love.

See ya next time!!!!!!