Live Interview

Hakyeon was awake punctual. But he was comfused... And ... why the hell in Leo's arms? He stood up slowly. Leo grumbled but he was too lazy to stand up. He just let him go and decided that it was the best to talk to him later.
Hakyeon was in his room and got dressed. He took his pills with him and called his hair dresser. Then he was on his way to him.
"Oh hello Hakyeon! What can I do for you today? Since you said that it has to be as soon as possible and today?" "Heyyy... I want it grey again. Give me the On and on look." His hair dresser looked confused. "Please Hurry , I have an interview " Hakyeon asked and smiled happily. Then he sat down and let her dye his hair.
Taekwoon was now finaly awake and he drank a coffee to wake up. They all wondered where Hakyeon went because their taxi would be there soon.
"I'm sorry. Am I too late?" Hakyeon was breathing really hard. He had to ran back which wasn't neccessarily good for his body... wich turned blue and green by the way. "No you're just in time. Come let's go." Taekwoon smiled at him and he took Hakyeons hand , just in case he would suddenly run away. "Uhhh what?" Hakyeon asked but Taekwoon was already tugging him with him. "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I really am." Taekwoon looked away. "It's fine I guess... Come on Taekwoon let's get in the car. " Hakyeon was the first one to sit. Taekwoon was next to him and watched him putting on his headphones. Then Taekwoon did the same. It was a long car trip over an hour. But they were punctual. They all were styled before they actually went in... "Real V we are Vixx!" They all bowed and introduced themselves. Hakyeon sat down like the others. The interview started with a few simple questions before they awnsered fan questions. Between all the 'Leo be my husband' and 'Ravi be my daddy' comments wich made Hakyeon grin pretty hard, the interviewer took a question about Hakyeon. 'Can you do your sexy dance?' "Of course I can I.. just need some music." Hakyeon said and they gave him music. He stood up and started to give his best. He was dancing for just one minute but Taekwoon enjoyed this too much. He had to take off his cap and place it on his lap... As Hakyeon ended, he sat down again. He looked happy this time. Then other questions came up. One for Taekwoon. 'Taekwoon do you ever tell Hakyeon that you actually like him? Since he needs that just like every other human?' "No... I.. don't. But okay... Uhm... Thank you for being my life long friend Hakyeon." He looked at Hakyeon and he could clearly see how a tear ran down Hakyeons face. He whiped it away very fast and smiled happily. "You really didn't say that in a long time.." He whispered.
After a short while it was Hakyeons turn to awnser a question. "How was your day yesterday? Well.. I went dancing so it was a nice day." "You nearly died yesterday." Taekwoon grumbled. "I didn't so everything is fine." Hakyeon looked at Leo in confusion. Normally he wouldn't mention something like this infront of the fans... plus... "How do you know of that accident! ?" "Uhm... you murmured in your sleep about it." "Yeah speaking of that why was I laying in your bed this morning?" "Uhhhh.... I don't know maybe you walked there on your own?" Leo started to slightly stutter. "Ahh.. yeah that's why I was suddenly dressed?" Hyuk, Ken , Ravi and Hongbin started to get really nervous. "Hyungs. Quit this " Hyuk finally managed to say. Leo and N looked at him nodding. "You're right. Sorry.." The interviewer was as confused as the other members and just got on with his show...
After the show Leo and Hakyeon were gripped tight by the other members. "Explanation " Hyuk said. "I was hit by a car after my fight with Leo. And I showered and I was naked in my bed but I woke up dressed in Leo's arms. " Leo just nodded. "Why were you hit by a car? Seriously Hakyeon?" Ravi asked and Hakyeon sighed. "I was pissed so I left and I was walking over a street because I had green light but yeah. I was hit by a car." "Have you visited a doctor already?" Hongbin asked. They were all so caring. "Yeah first I was dancing because it didn't hurt but then I couldn't get up so well I had to visit the doctor I guess..." Hongbin sighed happily. "That's good then." He said and Ravi nodded. "But the painkillers are to strong. " Leo added. "You need to eat more" He said and Hakyeon smiled a little. "Ouh I have to go. I'm meeting up with someone." Hakyeon said and vanished. "Does somebody know where he wants to go?" Hongbin asked but nobody knew.

Hakyeon rang at a door and waited patiently. "Hello!" He smiled as a small girl opened. She closed the door right after his friendly smile. And it confused him so freaking much but gladly... the girl opened again. "Ch-cha Hakyeon?" She asked unsure. But Hakyeon nodded. "Your father talked great about you in the hospital. " He smiled. And then Hakyeon began to sing happy birthday to her.
He took her out for a walk and he actually thought, she was a person you could have fun with. Because the day was nice for him and he enjoyed it very much.
Just as he came home, Leo fell right into his arms. "I was worried you'd never come back." He whispered. "Don't worry Taekwoon. I won't leave you alone. Well now you better let me go I still have to do things." Leo let him go and N vanished in his room for a while. Leo knew he was writing things down his journal. Then Hakyeon was walking towards kitchen. Taekwoon was following. Gladly he did... because Hakyeon fell backwards into his arms. "Hakyeon?" Leo asked confused. But Hakyeon was not talking nor moving. Leo was scared. He screamed for someone to call a doctor. And they did call someone. Hakyeon was brought into the hospital and Leo was following.