Drop Dead (a Team Crafted fanfic)

"Drop dead!" All the other kids said. "No one even likes you!" Others cried. "Fine!" I yelled, walking over to the edge of the bridge. "Do it!" Yelled Gabbriella Manky. She pushed me. I tripped and fell. At the last second I grabbed hold of the edge. The rough concrete scraped my hands as I desperatly clawed at the edge. Tears streamed down my face, I'm gonna die here. "What's going on?" Adam asked as his footsteps approached. You could hear the genuine curiosity in his voice. "Oh, hi Adam. Nothing's going on here." Gabbriella breathed, probably getting really close to him. She stomped on my hands. I cry of pain and shock escaped my lips as I began to free-fall onto the highway. "Ryidia?" He looked over the edge, curious, but it quickly turned to rage. "Gabbriella what the hell did you do to Ryidia?" He screamed at her. There voices began to fade as I neared the blur of traffic below. Car horns and brakes could be heard all around me. The wind rushed through my hair. My body slammed into the hood of a car. I heard a loud crack, probably not good. I was troughn off of it when it slammed on the brakes. It must not have signaled the car behind it because they collided, and sent bits of glass everywhere. The momentum of the incoming car must have been alot because they were hurled at me . So there I was trapped with broken bones under two cars that were probably gonna explode. That's when it felt like hell itself had decended upon me. Fire engulfed my body. I felt no pain. But only because my body was shutting itself down. I felt my heart stop. Everything went slow. Then the pain reared it's ugly head and gave me a heaping helping. My body jerked upward as excruciating pain erupted all over me. Then it all faded and the world went to black silence. I'm dead.

Then after only moments of peace, all my pain returned. "Ten years." someone remarked, "You've kept a deda girls boy for ten years. And it acctually looks like she aged. VonDaher how did you do it?" "All will be revealed to you in moments, White, but now I must show you how we are to assemble the most feared being in the world. This girls name was Ryidia, but from here on end she is to be known as Blaze." A man who I assumed was VonDaher. "See she is waking." I slowly opened my eyes to find myself strapped to a metal table. Before I could say a word I felt needles being stabbed into my arms, legs, head, and stomach. My voice refused to work, but my body jerked about in random spazms. My head felt as though it was flaming. I saw golen bars that were about five inches long floating aroung me. My back erupted in pain and I felt my flesh tearing. My vision began to sharpen beyond my normal vision. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I passed out from pain.

I awoke in a room that was completely my stlye. A bookcase in one corner, a queen sized bed with red fadeing into yellow covers, a orange shaggy carpet, a walk in closet, and a laptop. To my left was a bathroom. I walked in and shrieked at my image in the mirror. My hair had gone from blonde to a firelike thing fadeing into all the colors of fires, my eyes were bloody red, I had five foot long angle wings that faded like my hair, there were five inch gloden rods orbiting me, and my hands glowed like fire light. "What am I?" I asked the mirror, tears rolling down my cheeks. Even my tears were different, how, because instead of crying water I cried liqiud fire.

Okay so that was the first chapter of my very first book. Tell me what you think! Also I will be looking for five new characters. Include

Name:

Gender:

Personaliy:

Looks:

Monster Type: Open mobs are: Slime, skeleton, magma cube, enderman, Ender Dragon, Silverfish, Zombie, Creeper, Spider, Ghast, Pigman, Wither, Wither Skeleton, or a mix of two or more.

Crush:

Back story:

Age: has to be 23 or higher

You must include all of this! Okay so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you all later! P.S. you have to be a follower if you are gonna get accepted.