Blazeing Fury

I wiped the hot liquid from my face. Why do I have to be a freak? Why not some other random person? I can't think like this. It's selfish. I'd rather die than put my stress, my pain, onto some innocent person. I walked out of the bathroom. Blaze. That was supposed to be the new me. I guess that Ryidia would just be forgotten. I plopped down on the soft bed. Then I noticed a door that I hadn't seen before. I slowly got up and walked towards it. I grabbed the cold knob and twisted it. It opened to reveal a dark room. I flipped on a light switch to my left. The room was huge. It was full of black and purple things. Glowing blue pearls floated all over the room. There was a puff of purple smoke and particles as a girl about my size, or taller, appeared in front of me. "Who are you?" She questioned with her hands on her hips. "I'm Ryidia- I mean Blaze. I was Ryidia." I replied while shuffleing around awkwardly. "Oh you're new here. I was Mika. But now my name is Ender. I'm part EnderDragon." She calmed down a bit a her form was less stiff. I saw two large purple and black dragon wings on her back. There was also a tail in a coil by her feet. I straightened up and asked "Why are we here?" She laughed a short sarcastic laugh. "Because VonDaher wants to use us to kill some people. A few rouge mutants that they had captured at birth but had gotten away. If I can recall correctly their names were Adam, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Ian, and Quintion." "I had a friend named Adam in seventh grade. He was the last person I saw before Gabbriella pushed me off a bridge and into the freeway. The cars exploded on top of me." I said more to myself than her. "Wait you are the dead girl that they have been talking about for ten years?" She sounded shocked. "Is that bad?" I asked, nervous. "No it's just that. Look you have to get out of here! They said that you would be drained of all emotion, then they would turn you into the ultimate killer." She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. Purple flames erupted across my body. "What's happening?" I asked as the flames neared my face. "EnderBlaze." She whispered. "What's EnderBlaze?" I asked nervously. "Bad." She replied.

Okay, sorry for not updateing in forever! But I had a lot of stuff. SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! BYE! I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE!