e l e v e n

jimin stands outside the classroom where yoongi was currently in, ditching a class to be able to apologize to the boy- who came to school looking like a vampire, still he looked perfect. after at least a whole hour of standing and playing constant games on his phone, the bell rings and jimin prepares his self for what yoongi will throw at him. the door opens and students leave like a herd, the noise of chattering and laughs fill the once before empty and peaceful hallway- and jimin hated it. but he sacrifices the urge to tell people to shut the f.uck up, because min yoongi has stepped out of class looking ever so good.

black hair, black hoodie and ripped jeans- jimin couldn't fall even more for a person, there he wanted to kiss yoongi. jimin takes a hold of his wrist and smiles at the boy, who has shock written over his face- but heart filled with mixed emotions, for as he didnt know what to do. maybe kiss jimin?

"w-where are you taking me? i have class" yoongi demanded an answer as jimin dragged him into the back of the building, where he was the last time. "dont worry, i thought about this for a lot of time" jimin assured the older boy, which he smiled at- it was impossible to see his eyes. "bet you didnt think about your hair a lot, though?" yoongi snorted, but in actual adored the silver hair on park jimin. it suited his skin and gave him this whole different aura, did min yoongi want to attack him with kisses right there? hell yeah.

as they arrive at the place, where there werent any students or teachers- no one. jimin still holds the boy's cold hands, sitting down and pulling yoongi with him. "okay rude" yoongi mumbles as his butt hurt from the impact, jimin quickly mumbles apologies and kisses yoongi's hand- which of course the boy's heart flutters at. "min yoongi" jimin mumbles, facing the boy. "ne?" yoongi asks, eyebrows furrowed. "you know, you mean a lot to me" jimin starts, and he feels like killing his self for being so pathetic looking in front of the boy he's madly in love with.

"and i like boys" jimin said, feeling a huge weight off his shoulders. "and i like you" jimin grins, and yoongi does too- they both have happy smiles on their faces. "i like you too, if you dont know already" yoongi chuckles, referring to his constant sending of letters to the boy and just being there at all times. "mianhae, min yoongi" jimin apologized, kissing yoongi on his chubby cheeks that were red. "its okay" yoongi says

"were together now" he intertwines their hands together

"nothing can stop us"

•••

yes im alive

sadly

but ya'll im so happy because im back on track and it feels nice!1!1!1

aLSO I PREORDERED THE WINGS ALBUM AND IM LIVING WTF

ACTUALLY DYING BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BC THE COMEBACK WILL COME KILL ALL OF US ALL YFM?

love u

-@godsentjimin

go follow me :pp

instagram : @godsentjimin