Chapter 12: I Prefer Not To

(Alex's POV)

   When I heard Lizzie's high pitched voice I headed down stairs to see what seemed to be Ciel getting squeezed to death. "Oh I'll leave now," I said while walking backwards. "Waot! That dress is so plain."

    "Yeah I like it that way."

    "Don't worry I have something cuter."

   "Oh gosh no," I mumbled. She came with a pink frilly dress. "Here you go put it on!" She squealed. "I prefer not to."

    "Come on it will look so adorable!"

     "Like I said, I prefer not to."

      "Please!" She nagged. 'How do I make an excuse?' I thought. "I can't possibly take a gorgeous dress that I don't diserve." I said nicely. 'Kill me!' I thought again. "Don't worry now put on!" I looked at Sebastian and Ciel with the look saying 'SAVE ME!' I just saw them trying not to laugh. 

    "Okay then."  and I left for my room so I could get changed. When I put the dress I tried to tie the back ribbon, but couldn't. 'Ugh, why won't this stupid thing tie already!" I mumbled to myself. Then I felt gloves tying the ribbon. I didn't question it and walked out almost puking at how this dress looked on me. "See you look much more cuter!"

'Oh my freaken goodness please stop!!!'

   "Now you Ciel, that outfit doesn't look cute on you!" Lizzie announced. I could easily see the 'oh crap' look on his face. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

    When Sebastian was done changing Ciel in his "adorable" outfit they came done stairs. Lizzie wanted to have a tea party with Ciel. 'Good thing she didn't want me to do it with them.' I thought, but it was like she read my mind. "Alex you need to come to!" Lizzie chimed. "No uh... you two go I am not interested," I studdered. "Please!" Lizzie nagged again. "I prefer not to thank you very much."