The horror begins

The next day I went to school and Niall was waiting by the door when I got there. hey babe what ya doin. nothing coming to school how about you. going to school too. oh will that must be fun to do. yeah it is.

2days later.

Ella I've been calling your phone all night. I was out with my mom and dad . oh we got cheer leading now so let's go. ok.we get there and there are girls jumping doing cart wheels and back/front flips to the song midnight memories by I don't know. Stella said there name is one direction and Niall is in one direction. oh well they sound good.yeah they are. can I tell you something. sure. my mom never let me listen to one direction because she though that they ruin little girls lives that they wouldn't pay atention in class and that so I wasn't aollwed to listen to them so yeah. your mom is cray you know that right. yeah I know but when I'm with Niall I feel free, I never even seen Niall for 2 days now. go to his locker he's always there with his "friends" that I call losers because they take girls lives too. what do you mean. 2 years ago I wasn't the captin samara was. her Justin one of nialls friends and the gang but Niall wasn't there justin went a killed her in her sleep and ever since every one was scared of him so that's why. Oh we'll I gotta go I need to find him. I walk around the corner and see Niall with another girl. I tried not to cry but I couldn't help my self. all I remember is Niall kissing her then he turned around and seen me then I ran away. I felt like sh*t. I never had some one like him in my life and he does this to me.

So how do you think mousebaby99 helps me with my story's so yeah well bye

Xoxoxo paigexx.