Intro

The World of Remnant. Filled with four kingdoms, with sea and ocean between, there is Vale, Vacuo, Atlas and Mistral. Each homes a central battle school for outstanding fighters, most usually trained at smaller ones sprinkled around each kingdom. Beacon, for Vale, Sanctum(?), for Vacuo, Atlas, for Atlas, and Haven(?), for Mistral. These fighters are all training to become Hunters and Huntresses, the defenders of the world, besides armies. All the Hunters and Huntresses have an Aura and a Semblance. The Aura is similar to life and can protect the Hunter or Huntress. A Semblance is a power which each one has, and may possibly have to be unlocked. These things will help the Huntresses or Hunter all through their career.

       In the industry, everything is powered by dust. Weapons, Cars, Buildings, everything. Phones/Tablets are called Scrolls and have a hologram when the sides slide apart. On the state of weapons, guns have dust ammunition, and Huntresses and Hunters often have "dual" weapons. The weapon usually has two or more forms. One is usually a gun, one is usually a melee weapon, and there may be a storage mode, but the weapon may be anything. And so, this is the world that our young heros spend there lives, and where they will have to strive for their survival.