Character 1

(Pic is of what my brother Shadowzone looks like)
Author-chan POV:
I was walking through the woods, patrolling the area of were (M/N) lives. The reason why, I found out my brother, Shadowzone, is trying to make me suffer. That reason is because a long time ago I got the power of both light and darkness, making me immortal. After I received this power, he went on a rampage killing the whole tire pack while I was gone. When I found out I kick him out of the forest and made sure he won't come back. I was hopping he wouldn't come back... guess I was wrong.
I soon snapped out of it when I heard a psychotic laugh. I quickly realized who it was. "Shadowzone." I growled out turning into my wolf form. Wright when I landed on my paws a black wolf jumped out and sanked their teeth into my neck. (Pic is what Shadowzone's wolf form looks like).

"I been waiting so long to take your life and power

"I been waiting so long to take your life and power." He said while putting more pressure on to my neck. When he did that I yelped. I need to break away from his grip or I will actually die. I thought while closing my eyes. He then started to bite down harder after a few minutes. Just a few more minutes. I thought while shifting my weight without him noticing. NOW!  I thought while my eyes snapped open glowing a bright silver color. I then shifted my head around towards is right front paw and sink my teeth into it. He then proceeded to bight down harder causing me to do the same. I then heard the satisfying crack causing him to let lose a little of my neck allowing me to break away from his grip. I then felt the blood drip down my neck.
"You bastard! I will kill you for that!!" He then ran towards me causing me to wait for him to come closer and jump over his back while turning human. "Love to see you try." I said summoning my katana and getting ready for the fight. He followed suit shifting into his human form pulling out two swords. He growls and charge at me I then blocked his attack by throwing the sword into his causing sparks to fly. "Your good, but not good enough." He said while jumping back and doing a front flip over my head and a attacking me before I had the chance to dodge. After I got tons of wounds I stand up straight and smirked causing him to growl. He then charge at me allowing my plan to come in action.
To be continued...
Sorry I didn't finish this but i need to get some sleep for school I'll try to update tomorrow.