My Pain In The Ass Ex-Boyfriend.

*NOTE~ There are a lot of curse words in this chapter so if you are not interested in that you should probably find another story. This is a kind warning. But if you do like that sort of thing, please continue reading or vote/comment :)

            *        *        *

I threw open the doors to my idiot brother's room and looked around, flustered and angry.

"DANIEL! WHERE IS MY PHONE!" I shouted. I started picking up random items and flinging them to the floor. Why isn't he capable of being mature!? He's been doing this since I was in my little pj's, a five year old. He was six at the time, and has always been a trouble maker. 

I heard him running down the stairs. Normal day, chasing after my so called '19 year old' brother. I cannot believe I'm doing this, but this idiot has my phone! He will be the one to drive me into insanity. He doesn't even know it!

"Can't catch me!" He said, running through the living room, throwing obstacles in my path to throw me off. Over the years I've gotten used to him doing this. I would try to move around them but fail miserably... tripping over one object and hurting a body part on another. This used to be my weakness.

He ran and locked himself in the bathroom, laughing on the other side of the door. I went around the fallen objects in my way and was ready to beat down the door. 

"DANIEL! Give me MY PHONE!" 

From inside the bathroom I heard him say, "I put it down my pants already. Haha." 

This bastard. You know what? I'm gonna take his shit. I'm tired of him doing this! Why doesn't he just leave me alone? People are always wishing for a sibling, older or younger. Well, I can tell you, it's not a ray of sunshine like you would expect it to be.

I pretended to stomp off toward his room, and as soon as he'd thought I left, he bolted out of the bathroom. He didn't get far though, 'cuz my foot was in his path and before he knew it, he was on the cold wooden floor. Stupid butt wipe.

"Hey! What gives I was just playing around!" He shouted up at me. 

I shook my head. "I don't care. Give me my phone. NOW."

He sighed and pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me. I snatched it from him. The screen was open to my text messages.

No... Anything else but this.. Oh dear god...

"Why the hell are you reading my texts?!" I knew he had gotten to the most private one of all. I still don't know why I haven't deleted his message... since he is such a douchebag. 

He made a smoochy face at me. "Oh my god, I love Alex SOOOO much! He's so smoking hot!" He continuously repeated my extremely private text messages in a high pitched girly voice until I was red in the face. They were from when we started dating..Something I did NOT need to be reminded of right now.

It wasn't soon before my foot collided with his balls. He rolled around the floor, holding his private area.

"Asshole." He could never fail to make me angry. He is and will always be a stupid, raging asshole!

I was about to make my way to my room when there was a knock on the door. Swearing under my breath, I went to answer it. The face that appeared before my eyes didn't make my day the slightest bit better. My inner rage was enough to deal with right now...

Standing in front of me was a pale blue eyed, six foot tall hot ass retard that I used to love. Wait, eww. Alex is NOT hot. Just look at those eyes.. and those lips.. Oh who are you kidding? That was probably the hottest piece of ass you would ever get.

I can't believe I just admitted that.. Stupid brain..

"What the hell do you want?" I was not in the mood for this crap.

"I'm here for your bro, sweet cheeks." He put on that smart ass smirk of his which made me want to punch him right in the kisser. What's so great about my brother? You should be here to sweep me off my feet like the prince you are...

I mentally smacked myself for the thought even crossing my mind... My thoughts are betraying me! They won't let me think straight. It's so aggravating...Ugh!

"Maybe you should kiss these sweet ass cheeks." I thought to myself. "My brothers busy being a girl. No time for your idiocy."

He craned his neck to get a better view inside my house, and saw Daniel still rolling on the floor like a baby. Without warning, he pushed by my shoulder and went inside. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs while Alex helped him up, laughing to himself and watching me leave.

          *         *         *

please vote/comment :)