October 2nd/3rd

October 3rd. The day the tickets go on sale. To be honest, I'm actually really nervous for when they do go on sale because I don't know if I'm going to get them or not.

This year, I'm going with my friend Reece. This'll be the first year that I won't be sat with my sister. She's going with her internet friend because Shawn Mendes is performing on his own this year and not with The Vamps, who are also going to be performing.

The lineup includes: Shawn Mendes, The Vamps, Little Mix, Jess Glynne and DNCE. I'm hoping there's a surprise act again this year because Radio One decided to add Justin Bieber into the lineup last year without telling anyone, so that was a massive shock to pretty much everyone in the arena. If there is a surprise act, I'm hoping that it's The Chainsmokers or Niall Horan seeing as The Chainsmokers have had a pretty big year this year, and Niall because he's just released his new solo material called "This Town". I'm also hoping that Katy Perry might be there but she probably won't because she doesn't want to release any music yet.

Today is October 2nd, so I've had all day today to prepare for when the tickets go on sale tomorrow. The tickets go on sale at 6:05pm tomorrow, and I have college during the day so I'm probably going to be really focused on the tickets all day, like any other person would be if an event they want to go to is going on sale during the day.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Little Mix again, this'll be the second time I've seen them live, the first time was at last year's Teen Awards, and the year before that - they were there again but they were presenting an award. I fangirled really hard both times, so nothing will be stopping me from fangirling again for a third year in a row.

Hopefully we'll get a better seat than we did last year because I couldn't see for shit last time, because I'm so small. Also because the girls in front of us held up their 5 Seconds of Summer hoodies whilst they were performing, so that blocked the sight even more. We had decent seats when we went in 2014 because there was no one in front of us so the view was pretty clear. We were on the right side of the stage in the upper tier, before the show - Greg James came out and did a little set right in front of us and I got a selfie with him.

I think I have a good clue on what the artists are singing for their sets, I reckon Little Mix are going to do 'Hair', maybe 'Salute' or 'Black Magic' and they might be dropping a new song before the performance because they said at Glastonbury or V Fest that they've chosen their next single, so their probably going to sing that. DNCE are probably going to sing 'Cake By The Ocean' and 'Toothbrush'. I'm not quite sure what Jess Glynne would sing because she hasn't really released anything recently, so she might be singing some new stuff or she might sing songs like 'Hold My Hand', 'Don't Be So Hard On Yourself and that song that she did with Tinie Tempah. Shawn Mendes will probably sing 'Stitches', 'Treat You Better' and maybe 'Mercy'. I'm not really sure what The Vamps will sing because I don't really listen to them that much but they might sing 'Wake Up' and I think it's called 'I Found a Girl'.

The Teen Awards are on Sunday the 23rd of October, so the same day as The Walking Dead season 7 premiere. Looks like I'll be having a good day!. I have a party the day before the Teen Awards so hopefully that won't ruin my mood for the morning afterwards with a hangover.

I hope that we do get tickets for this years event, if we don't I'll be sad because I won't get to see Joe Jonas in person - which I've been dying to do since I was 6 years old because I've been a fan of him and his brothers for 11 years now. So hopefully I'll get to go and not have to watch it on tv the day after. 

I'm going to try and keep this story up to date, because the last time I tried to do one of these for the Teen Awards, I flopped really badly and only uploaded 3 chapters. So I'll try and remember what happens throughout the day, I'm thinking of vlogging the whole thing so I can add that into here and also to remember what happens. If I decide against vlogging, I might write down notes of what happens during the day so I remember to write it down in here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time is currently 9:45am, on October 3rd 2016. I'm actually still really nervous for when the tickets go on sale tonight, like I've been looking on Wembley Arena's website and Radio One's website to see if there's any where that I can make an account and put my card details on so I can definitely get the tickets. The Teen Awards don't even show up on Wembley's website, so I'm not sure whats going on there. I just really hope we can do it and get as close to the stage as possible.

I'll be in college till about 3:30pm later so I'll have enough time to do stuff if needed, like going to film for coursework. I'm glad I only have one lesson today because it gives me time to concentrate on the Teen Awards. 

For the whole vlogging idea, I've decided that I'm going to do it. I was up until about 11:30pm last night trying to make a good video to use for the trailer for the vlog, but it didn't turn out that good because of the watermark. So I'm going to try and make a new one before the Teen Awards if I get the tickets later on tonight.

The tickets will come to like £41 so that means I won't have much money left in my bank account after that, so good times for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes to go, I'm really nervous because this is the first time I've bought the tickets for an event that sells out quickly so hopefully I can do it quickly. 

I found the waiting line about 10 minutes before the tickets went on sale, so I thought I had a pretty good chance of getting near the front. 

My turn came...

I messed up big time. I had block B2. I wanted to get closer to the stage, so I released the tickets. That was probably the stupidest thing I could have done because there was thousands of other people waiting in line to get tickets.

After I released them, my sister got into the ticket selection bit and she got into A2. I'm kinda jealous, but it's my fault that I let them go.

After that, I had to go back into the waiting room to get some tickets. Then a couple minutes later, my mum called me saying that she's in and that she's got seats. They were pretty much right at the back of the arena, so I was like ok sure. But then my sister got some a little bit closer so I was like "do that, do that!!". Then again, my mum got some seats that were closer so I was like "Just do that" running back and forth between my mums and sisters laptops. Honestly, it was so stressful, so then I had to run upstairs and get my bank card so I could pay for them. 

Putting in my card details took about 700 hours because it was so slow, at one point I thought it was going to crash because it was going so slow, but luckily it didn't. 

So I have tickets to the Teen Awards. Getting them was literally so stressful, because I thought I didn't get the tickets. On my laptop, it kept saying that it was sold out so I couldn't get the tickets, but luckily my mum and my sister were in. 

Even though I'm not very close to the stage, I still have a decent view - I was sat near here on my first Teen Awards event in 2014, but more towards the left so I'll be able to see the stage a bit more. I'll be able to see most of the crowd because I'll be up high, I'm near the top of the block so it should be a decent view - I hope.

About 10 minutes later, it sunk in that I'd be seeing Joe Jonas live. I've waited for about 9/10 years to see him in person and it's finally happening on the 23rd. I honestly cannot wait because he was one of my idols when I was 6 years old, alongside Miley Cyrus.

If you want to watch the vlog that I'm going to be doing, I'll put a link to it towards the end of this story. If you do end up watching it, I apologise in advance for being an extremely awkward person because I've never done it before.