HAHA OOPS

"Come on Henry! You have to eat!!" Mike yells. "No, i'm not fucking eating!" Henry yelled. He sounded childish at this point. Byron sighed. "You might as well just give it up. He's not going to eat." He sighed. "I know but... I just want him to be okay.." Mike mumbles. "We both do. But for the time being, there's literally nothing we can do." Byron says harshly. Mike looks like he's going to break down, starting to pace the room. Day after day, Henry grew skinnier and skinnier until he looked like a ghost. His skin was a very pale shade of lavender, he had barely enough energy to sit up, and you could see his bones. He was going to die soon if someone didn't do something. Mike was just perpetually panicking, while Byron attempted to get Henry to eat even the tiniest bite. He still refused. "Look, we have to get him to a hospital, or he's going to die." Mike said, his voice quivering. "I KNOW THAT! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO AFFORD TO GET HIM THERE!" Byron yells. "Henry, please.. You have to eat.." He mumbles. "No..." Henry mumbles. "Henry, please.. Please for the love of god eat.." Byron sobs. "I'm so close.. Just.. Just let me go.." Henry mumbles. "No. You aren't dying." Byron growls. "YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK IT! WE'RE TAKING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW MUCH IT'LL COST. AS LONG AS HENRY'S STILL BREATHING IT'S WORTH IT!" Mike yells. Byron nods. "Up you go, Henry." He says, picking Henry up in a bridal-style carry. "No... Please.. Just let me go..." Henry mutters, starting to sob weakly. "No, y-y-you.. You're not gonna die.." Byron stutters, running out of the room. "I probably will.." Henry chuckles. "No. You're. Not." Byron growls as he gets outside. "Wanna bet..?" Henry asks with a chuckle. "Yes, and i'm putting all my chips into you living." Byron says, setting Henry into the car and buckling him, sitting next to him to make sure he stayed awake. Henry groaned and coughed, blood running from his mouth. "Fu-fuck!! Mike!! Get going!!" Byron yells. Mike hits the gas, driving as fast as he can down the road, making it to the hospital within 5 minutes. Byron starts to panic as Henry bleeds from his mouth. He grabs Henry and picks him up, starting to sob as he powerwalks into the hospital besides Mike, who was holding Henry's hand. "Y-yes, Uh.. Hi.. M-my friend's dying.." Byron pants. The receptionist jumps, getting up to grab a doctor. A doctor and a nurse run out of the hall, the nurse taking Henry from Byron and running back down the hall. Mke sighs. "Now all we can do is wait.." He mumbles, going to sit down. Byron follows him, going to go sit down next to Mike. After what felt like a year, a nurse walked out and found Mike and Byron. "Y-your friend is in a stable condition at the moment, but we can't make any promises." They say. Byron nods. 'We're doing our best." They said. "I understand." Byron said. "I'll give you more updates." They said before walking off. Mike walks back in, after taking a smoke break. "So.. Any updates?" He asks. "Henry's in a stable condition, for now." Byron replies. Mike nods. "Atleast he's doing good now.." He sighs, sitting back down, pulling his hoodie off. His arms were completely covered in cuts, scratches and gouges what were healing. "God damn Mike... You really need to calm your shit." Byron says, taking Mike's hands and kissing his arms. "I swear to god." Mike sighs, putting his hoodie back on. Byron pulls out his phone and reads all the texts Henry sent him while he was suffering. "I'm fucking dying oh my god" "Fuck this and fuck me i'm gonna die in about two minutes." "WHY THE HELL DID JEREMY HAVE TO GO THIS ISNT FAIR" and the one that hit him hard. "I hate myself. This is all my fault." He choked back tears as he read them, shaking his head. "Stop being sad you dope." Mike sighs. Byron shakes his head. "Fuck you, i'm gonna be sad if I want to." He grumbles. Mike nods, sitting down. "I... Never mind." He mumbles with a slight grimace. Byron sighs and starts listening to music. He put his chin in his hand and stared off into space with a huff. "It's hard, y'know..? It's hard knowing your boyfriend is fucking dying. It's hard knowing you had to watch him die. It's hard knowing you couldn't do a-anything... It's... It's hard knowing you failed.." Mike sighs. "You did fail. You were supposed to fucking protect him, and look at where that got you, you idiot." Byron mutters. "Geez, what crawled up your ass??" Mike asks. "I wanted to marry him. You married him." Byron sighs. "Well hey, i'm sorry that your husband killed himself. I'm sorry that my husband decided to be anorexic because your husband died, bitch."