Chapter 3: A new friend in ponyville

Me: Hope you all enjoy.

About a month has passed since Sunset Shimmer came to ponyville.

I was sitting by a lake with Pikachu who was skipping stones into the lake with his tail "Nice one buddy." He looked at me and smiled "Pikachu" He went back to skipping stones. I layed my head on the grass about to doze off until I heard my name being called "Celestia damn it."

I lifted my head up to see Twilight and Sunset came walking towards me and Pikachu, "Hey you two is there something you need?" Twilight walked over to Pikachu before rubbing his head "No, we just wanted to come hang out with you two and maybe small talk." I thought it over for a bit and smiled a bit "Sure, why not." They both smiled and sat down and Pikachu continued to skip stones with his tail.

I looked at Sunset "Hey Sunset Shimmer can I ask you something" She smiled "Fire away." "Okay you were born in Equestria right?" "Yep" "Okay, so I know everypony here has a human counterpart right?" " Yea even Twilight does." "But what about you?" She blinked and thought for a bit and Twilight looked at her "Actually I've been thinking about that to, you went to the human world a couple days before I became Princess Celestia student which means you've been living there for quite awhile."

"To be honest that was the first thing that came to mind but when everyone saw me, its like they've only met me for the first time, could be possible my human counterpart doesn't live in that area." I looked at her and layed my head down "Well that's something to think about, oh is there me there? Maybe there is a slight chance my human counterpart is with your counterpart." She laughed a little "That is a good possibility."

We kept talking until Denzil walked up tapped my head "Yo, Mr.Emo I need you to do something for me." I looked at him "Okay, one I'm not Emo."

"That black fur says otherwise"

"And two what do you need me to do anyways?"

"Well you see my sister is coming into ponyville today and she needs an escort to show her around town."

"Wait why me!? Can't Twilight or Pinki-"

"Nope has to be you!"

I sighed and got up "Fine, Pikachu lets go." He stopped skipping stones and hopped on my back and started to walk off.

"By the way she's gonna be at the train station!"

"Alright!" after I was out of sight Denzil was standing next to Twilight with his hoof out "Alright, we had a deal." She rolled her eyes as her horn glowed and a bag of bits floated on to his hoof.

I walked to the train station as the train arrived "Well here we go Pikachu."

A mare Pegasus with blue fur, light green eyes, and black and blue mane walked off the train.

I looked at her "You must be Dakota right?"

She walked up to me smiling "Yep, my name is Dakota Verser and you must be my escort right, my brother was dead on about your appearance."

I narrowed my eyes "And what did he say about my appearance?"

"Well that you looked like a emo thats about it."

"-_- lets just go." I began walking showing her around ponyville until I stopped infront of Twilights Castle "And this, this is where Twilight lives."

Dakota looked up at the Castle "It's huge, so where is my brother exactly."

"I dont know but its not my concern right now I showed you around pomyville so I'm done for the day."

I began to walk as I felt rock hit my head "Hey! What was that for!?"

"You can't just leave me here by yourself you have to take me to my brother!

"Fine." I looked around and saw Denzil racing Rainbow Dash and smirked. My horn began to glow red as a red bubble appeared in front of Denzil causing him to fall on the ground in front of me.

"What the heck dude!" He said as he got up shaking his head.

"I brought your sister." I said as she came walking up to him "Hey bro, I see your doing well here."

"Yep, Travis thanks for showing my sister around town now can you take her things to my cottage?"

"-_-..." My horn started glow as Dakota things were transported to Denzil's cottage.

"Aye, thanks bruh. Come on Dakota I wanna show you this awesome pony I met. "

I watched the two walk off "Well it's time to hit that ol dusty trail." I began to walk off going home.

End

Yea sorry this was short.