chapter 2

RIN POV
I was lying on my bed bored I had just finished training with amaimon * kicked his ass* i didn't know what else to do I looked through my mangas which I have read 8 billions times 🙃
"RIN!"Amaimon came barging in my room.
"What is it brother?"
" dad said you can come with me to See brother Mephisto"
" REALLY!, wait your lying dad never lets me leave gehenna"
"He said he wants to speak to us then we can go"
We ran toward farthers thrown room . Bowed " hello farther is it true I am able to go to Asia"
" yes son , HOWEVER you shall stay with Mephisto all the time do you understand if you break this rule you shall be punished. understand!"
" yes farther thank you so much "

Time skip
Rin and amaimon traveled through to asia thought gehennas gate which went straight to true cross due to dads orders.
Once we arrived at true cross academy I teleported me and amaimon straight to mephisto office . We arrived and of course amaimon went straight for the sweets in his office . Me however I went straight for a hug to mephisto who was sitting in his office chair. I was really close to mephisto but I was closer to amaimon due to living with him 24/7.
" I need to go to a class room to supervise due to new students but I need you to stay with me Rin so you are coming too and our idiot brother with 5 million sweets in his mouth . And trust me you do not have to hide you identity since I own the school and I have informed the higher ups you can stay but any trouble you two we will have a problem" mephisto said.
" yes brother but won't it be boring exorcist are stupid!" Me and amaimon said
" yes but Rin this one will be interesting for you due to the teacher"
" why would I be interested in a teacher brother"
" well his name is yukio"
" NO WAY AM I GOING TO THAT CLASS!! I shouted
" well you have too you can have a 10 min walk around then I want to both at room 188 do you understand!"
" yes brother"
We ran off through the halls of true cross academy ( without causing trouble or getting caught) thoughts kept on running through me head when me and amaimon were sat on the roof
* am I really going to see yukio, I haven't saw him since I was 5 and now I'm 15 10 years . Probably still hates me tho.*
" Rin are you worried about seeing him? Amaimon said
" abit yeah haven't saw him since I came to Gehenna"
" well don't worry I will protect you I won't let him say mean stuff again "
" thanks amaimon, still the best brother ever you know "
" yeah I know"
It's been 8 minutes since we left we decided to start heading to class room 188 we arrive at the door .
" it will be okay " amaimon said while placing his hand on my shoulder.
We opened the door.

That's it hope you enjoyed 😄