KeafyisHere

One lovely day, your favorite host killer Keemstar was running in the forest.

He bumped into a rather skinny looking lizard in distrest; HE LOST HIS FAVORITE TOENAIL.

It turned out that the skinny lizard's name was Calvin, an internet bullyizer.

Keemstar stared in awe at THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MAN THAT WAS IN FRONT OF HIM. "Hi, would you like to get some caffee with me?"

"YOUCH!" Leafy accidentally stepped on fire. "Yeepers! I love me some Caffee!"

"Grab my gnome beard." Calvin looked at him strangely but did it anyway AND THEY WERE AT THE CAFFEE SHAP!!!!

Calvin did "😍😍😍😍" at Keemstar. So that obviously meant they were in love!!!

"Would you go out with this innocent little gnome?" Keemstar asked with a sniffle. "Nobody likes me ;-;"

"Well. Who would have thought! But ya' know... cyberbullies should be dating! We'd make a perfect match!"

"Okay." Keemster said looking over at Pyrocynical and Ricegum kissing in the corner. I'm gonna have to report that later today. Killer Keem thought.

"Yucky!" Leafy said. "I think I might make a video about that. Maybe we could do a collaboration sometime, Keem!"

"I agree." Gnome said. "Let's do it!!!!!!!" Gnome then grabbed Calvin's nostril and danced away to his apartment.

When they got there, the first
thing Leafy could notice is the very desk Daniel Keem sat at and the endless bowls of popcorn.

Keemster sat at his desk and turned on his camera. "What is up Dramaalert nation, this is your host Killer Keemstar. LET'S GET ROOOOIIIGHT INTO THE NEEEEWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

"Bish this was for my channel but okay mr. salty salty." A chair magically appeared and Calvin scooted to Keem.

"Sorry baby, will you forgive me?" Keemstar said with puppy eyes ;-; "I do this all the time and I couldn't help myself."

"Yikes in the yard!" Leafy exclaimed. "Thats quite the sentence" Leafy's face turned red.

Keemstar ignored Calvin and began reporting news like the gnome he is. "TODAY, we saw Pyrocynical and RiceGum KISSING and also GradAUnderA was there dancing. He was in a bikini, it was quite a sight."

Leafy hesitated knowing his boyfren just lied. "Yes yEs yES! It was so interesting!"

"Yes, and I also saw Pewdiepie and Markiplier twerking on each other. Misha was also kicking Jacksepticeye in the nono area." Keemstar lied proudly.

"And it was all in a caffee shop!!! I couldn't believe my eyes" Leafy knew that they could say anything and no one would know the truth because Leafy was cool and good and no one would question him!!!

"Welp that's it bai." Keemster turned off the camera and uploaded the video without any problems cuz he's KKK, Kewl Killer Keemstar.

"That was zippy quick!" Leafy pointed out. Leafy turned to Daniel with sparkling eyes dramatically. "Can I join the KKK?"

"If you wanna worship me, then yes." Killer Ken said flipping his hair around. Killer Ken knew he had only the best hair around; It was more fabolous than Pewdiepoo himself!!!1!1!1!1!1!

Just then, Kem and Clavin got an email asking if they wanted to star in the irl version of Gnomeo & Juliet. Leafy and Keem agreed and chose that Calvin would be Juliet and Daniel would be Gnomeo. It was an amazing film and it had over 2048382 views!

After the movie, Calvin has been paying less and less attention to Keemstar. Keemster got really sad and confronted him about this situation. "WHY DO YOU NOT LOVE ME?!?!? ;A;"

They then decided that only way to fix that problem was to get married!

So then Calvin proposed and Keemster said "yea shore lol." And then they got all the preparations ready!!11!12!

The guest came. Patrick Stump was wearing shorts, a hat, and socks and playing drums for some reason and Pete's there some reason and they start playing music together.

Leafy and Keem then stood up and look at eachother. SUDDENLY!!! A man appeared.

Billy the FRICKEN FRIDGE had a rainbow knife in his mouth and two emoji knives in his hands. He stabbed Callvin in the eye with the knives and ran off, but it didn't take him long to stop and catch his breath. KEEMSTAR STARTED BAWLING ;A; SO SAD!!1!1!1!!1!1!2!!2!

Killer Keem collapsed and cried, lied, died, flied (not rlly lolzor!!) Daniel then buried Leafstar. He brought tissues too of course!

Then Keemstar drank and got roooiigghhhtt into the nooooose
:(. He smiled and became dead.

Leaf went to Heaven (obviously) but naughty Keem went to hell!!!1!1!1 Leafy was so excited with his halo and wings but was sad he would never see Daniel again!!

So Leafy made a shrine for the gnome, KKK, otherwise known as Kewl Killer Keemstar. THE END ;w;

wasn't that the saddest thing you've ever read?