Leg, My Love~❤

E/N: alrighty so before we get into this I did not write this, i only edited and published it. My friend daleaay wrote it. I'm publishing it because she wouldn't :') it's a beautiful crack fic and I hope you like it :')))
-----------------
Kenny loved Left Leg, and Left Leg loved Kenny. But Left Leg had a secret that would have killed Kenny's heart.

Left Leg was dying.

"Left Leg, where are you?" Kenny called to her beloved lover as Left Leg chuckled in amusement. Left Leg was well- Kenny's left leg of course. Left Leg knew the punishments of having affairs with a mortal being. Left Leg was part of Kenny, incest much? According to Kenny and Left Leg, it was just love. Nothing could stop them. Not even Kenny's squad, Carl, Paul, Kern, Chad, Jenny, Ava, not Even Gaylord could stop Kenny from loving Left Leg.

One day, something was different. Something was different, Left Leg was not responding to his lovers responses, his dear Kenny.

Poor, poor Kenny. She was crying, crying from what? She doesn't know why, its only been a mere hour and Left Leg was not responding to the brown haired female. Left Leg was suffering too, as his own body could not move, nor respond back to Kenny's brain. Left Leg loved Kenny ever since Kenny was born, and Kenny knew that. It all started with the first interaction with Kenny's brain to his leg.

---

Time was running out now, the lock was ticking, the lights were blinking, the sun started to disappear as Left Leg was trying to survive the punishments he has gotten, Kenny was loosing her sanity while Left Leg was loosing all of his mental strength in him.

"Why, W-why won't you respond d-darling..?" Kenny shivers in delight as a creepy smile forms on her lips as she gently gets a small knife from the counter, Left Leg's body started to slowly loose its own physical health.

Kenny gently scrapes Left Leg with the knife, blood slowly dripping thought Left Leg's skin- Kenny's skin.

"Darling~ Why won't you respond~?"

---

Kenny's mind flashed back into reality, her hands covered in blood, her arms covered in scars and drops of blood appearing on her scraped arms, both sore and hurting from all the pain. She looks around her area. A white hospital with bloody hands draped all over the room with papers scattered all over, Kenny sighs as she gets up from the bloody mess.

"Standing by and waiting at your backdoor. All this time how could you not know, baby? You belong with me~"