those five boys. - one direction

the one direction concert i had waited for was over, i was so happy. not happy for the reason you might think, the reason i was on my way to meet them! it was a dream come true, i had waited on this moment since the xfactor, and this was it, my dreams becoming reality, my fantasies becoming real! i was such a majorly huge fan, i like to call it obsessily dedicated HA.

 so im sure you've guessed how big a fan i am. wondering how i got v.i.p tickets? gotta know people ;) confusing story. my dad was bestfriends with the owner of the venue in london, and got me them especially! ok, i have long brown naturally quite curly hair, i have quite big green eyes and im quite tall yay;) i'm quite a bubbly person you could say, always happy cheery and up for a laugh. rachel was pretty much the same personality as me, her hair was a sort of red/purple and quite short. she has brown eyes and is roughly the same height as me, my names megan by the way.

 we were walking closer and closer to backstage, we could hear people cheering, te boys must have just got in, and were being praised for doing amazing, outstandingly amazing! we had to wait a little longer, they obviously had to get changed and wash and stuff most likely, i don't know how long we had with them, but we were the only ones with tickets so hopefully longer than it would usually be!

about twenty minutes later we were still waiting, fangirling our hearts out and sitting there about to explode with excitment, this felt too unrealistic. we waited what felt hooouuurrrssss but it must have only been around ten minutes until someone came out that worked there and let us know we could come in! "ahhhhhh rachel! i think im going to die in here! try to act cool, don't scare them ;) " i said to rachel (screamed i guess you could say) we had already agreed that we would try and act as calm as possible, but act like big fans at the same time.

we heard shouting from the inside, like singing shouting, as if it was a party, but the doors opened and the lights were on without music, someone must be a bit over excited... the man lead us to the door that the boys were behind, he asked us if we were ready to go in, and as we agreed he started to open the door...