New dawn

🌙🌙 chapter two

l went outside like mommy told me and I ran to the meadow to play.

As I hoped along throw the flowers I notice a bird laying on the ground.

“What's wrong bird? Have you lost your way?” I asked her as I picked her up.

I notice right away she was barely breathing and decided to share my secret with her.

I clasped one hand over her and closed my eyes. Then I blew softly over her.

Then she started to chirp. I opened my and she sat up from her side.

“There you go….now that I made you better….we can be friends.” I said joyfully as she chirped happily.

“Hey there's that creepy girl…” a boy called out.

“Yeah that is her…..” another one said.

They walked up to me and my new friend started to chirp franticly.

“What are you doing freak?” one of them asked.

“Hey isn’t that the little bird we tortured and killed earlier?” the one boy asked his friend.

“Hey yeah it is….give it to me!” the boy demanded.

“No….she’s my friend!!! You can’t have her!!” I shouted as I gently held her close to me.

“No….? You can’t tell me no. Now either you give it to me or I’m going to have to hurt you.” he said menacingly to me.

“No….I. Will not!!” I screamed as I turned to run away.

One of them grabbed me by my hair pulling me back toward them.

Then pushed me down to the ground. One the quiet one sat on top of me pinning me down and snached my birdy feom my hands. He then passed her to the one who said he will hurt me.

“Since you didn’t listen….I’m going to squeeze the life out of your friend here and make you watch then we will deal with you after she's dead…..” he laughed.

“No you can’t…...please don’t hurt her!!!” I cried.

“Sorry….but I can’t do that.” he said as he started to squeeze her.

I screamed and cried but, he didn't let her go he held her tighter and tighter.

I felt the sadness and anger build inside of me as I watch helplessly as my little helplessly squeal for help.

I drew in a breath of air and screamed as loud as i could cause the mean kids to wail in agony.

The boy dropped my friend on the ground just in time. As she gasped for air I rose up from the ground and into the air as they scurried away from me.

“You hurt my friend…..after i told you to leave her be….now I will punish you for hurting the innocent.” my voice boomed through the field.

Then i took off after them.

I made the flowers into my personal trap as they grabbed all three boys.

They begged for their lives as I came into view of them.

“Please...we’re sorry….we weren't being serious about killing that bird i mean come on it's a stupid bird right…...no harm done…..right?” he laughed nervously.

“No….you will receive your punishment for this.” I told him.

I peered into their minds to see their fears and projected them in the field almost making them real.