Team Black

Azuna's P.O.V

Azuna Sou yes im just a ordinary guy schooling in Aomori Highschool in my uniform was like a formal theme....very odd actually these school is private....wow....rich kids school here i was wearing my uniform now ( again i said it again and again uniform uniform ..... im very sorry Reader-san's )

It had a black jacket , Red tie black square's ( \( ͡°◡ ͡°)/ ) and white tips , white shirt , and black pants and black shoe

Ten Minutes Later ( spongebob referance \( ͡°◡ ͡°)/ ) 

I walked to my class whos chet chatting around with the guys & girls im really a loner but i had one friend of mine...im not really ordinary....im a handshaker.....with her shes my mate ( not a mate like from the dragons , wolves , etc. |◥▶ᨎ◀◤| ) then the teach came all students sat down there chairs and started .

1 Hour Minutes Later ( god the class is soooooo boring all day )

Its lunch already all of my classmates sat up and got to the cafeteria but i go to different places....not in the cafeteria....no chairs....not really...i cant seat much because of these stupid students chet chatting and sooo loud that i hate it....i wish i wasnt born here.....i walked outside of the school bording and i saw my friend (Y/N) (qʘᗝʘp how shocking Reader-chan is in the story and Azuna's friend )

The End ~

( A/N )

Sorry guys its short...im too busy and im lazy ʢ꘠⏠꘠ʡ ill make it a little bit long.....im bored thats why im alzy to write im pretty sorry my potatos...ʢ꘠⏠꘠ʡ but ill write something and .... publish it in....?....umm.....saturday??? i guess but yea bye ~~!