Chapter 2

He climbed put of the container using a banana peel and some cardboard that was also in the container. He sprinted toward his planet and climbed back in to his planet. When he was back in he saw widespread panic flood his once calm town. He went up to the bell tower and got a speaker and microphone and said to his people, "People of Potatopolis! I have been captured by the creatures but managed to escape! I know that they are afraid of us for some reason but we must fight back! Who is with me?!" At first no one believed Jimmy the potato, but then another little potato by the name of Janet stepped up to fight the aliens and make the world remember her name.

Together Jimmy and Janet ran toward city hall to tell the major that they knew what to do. Unfortunately, like the rest of the town he just laughed and told them that they were just little potatoes with big imaginations. Defeated, they walked back to Jimmy's house to see what they would do. They couldn't do anything without the help of more potatoes or the mayor. Or could they? Jimmy got up when the idea hit him. They could do it themselves! They didn't need anyone else. Janet thought that Jimmy was crazy, she wanted to help, but she was afraid that they couldn't do it without help from someone else someone bigger. She left Jimmy's house while saying sorry for leaving him alone in this time when he needed someone, but she had to go.