Best Flower Delivery in Jacksonville, FL

We can have any of the stunning flower delivery in Jacksonville FL as soon as today. We proudly serve the entire Jacksonville FL area and cities around. We make customer service a priority, delivering contemporary and classic floral arrangements, gift baskets and plants throughout Jacksonville FL City. Our selection of bouquets is constantly changing so you get the best, freshest flowers on same day flower delivery in Jacksonville FL. We love flowers and choose the most beautiful blooms we can find in Jacksonville FL.

Call-in Flower Delivery Jacksonville was founded in 2001, with more than 11 years of experience in Jacksonville Florida. The continuous support and encouragement from our valued customers has helped us to establish and expand our business all these years. With over 11 years experience, Call-in Flower Delivery Jacksonville FL are the experts in farm direct flowers.

Upsy Daisy

Now only: $34.99

What could be sweeter than a cheerful yellow vase filled with white and yellow daisies? Can't think of anything? Then choose this sunny bouquet. It will brighten their day.

Love Medley

Now only: $82.99

Sing her a love song – with flowers. This lush, loving rose arrangement tells her just how much you care, on Valentine's Day and all year long. The stylish bouquet features large red and pink roses accented with smaller spray roses in shades of red and pinks. Delicate green oregonia and pittosporum add a fresh contrast, and all comes arranged and delivered in our exclusive Mirrored Silver Cube vase. Approximately 10 1/2" W x 11" H

Pretty Pink Present

Now only: $69.99

An assortment of fresh flowers such as roses, Asiatic lilies and Matsumoto asters in shades of pink and green is nestled in tissue paper and delivered in a pink-gift-wrapped glass cube vase that's adorned with a green-and-white polka dot ribbon. Approximately 13" (W) x 13" (H)

You can call us at (904) 602-8419 during our normal business hours that is 8 AM - 9 PM and work directly with one of our professional floral designers in Jacksonville FL to choose the right flower arrangement for your special occasion. We also offer online flower delivery ordering directly through our Web site. Browse our extensive catalog of fresh floral arrangements. Select your arrangement and complete your order with a major credit card company. From fresh rose to beautiful bouquet - we have them all.