11

(Ari's POV)

I shouldn't have said it. It just came out. I was annoyed Arium wouldn't fight, but she's healer, it's in her nature. "Arium! Wait!! I'm sorry!"

When she left I tried to run after her but she just disappeared. I ran trough corridors and past rooms telling her name, "Arium!!"

"I'm such an asshole,"

I leant against a wall and pushed my hair from my face. My head hit the wall and I slumped to the floor. "I need to get out of here,"

I walked up the stairs to the roof. They were rusty and creaky. Opening the door, a rush of cool air hit me in the face. I could see everything from up here. The building sparkling with the sun reflecting off them. It was......beautiful. "Hey,"

"Piss off, I wanna be alone," I grumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought you might wanna talk,"

I turned around to see Seokjin standing behind me. He turned to go but I found myself calling out, "Wait! Please stay with me,"

Seokjin turned around smiling and sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I tucked my knees up to my chest, "I said something to one of my best friends,"

"Why did you say it?"

"Stop questioning me!" I yelled.

Seokjin widened his eyes, "I'm sorry, I was angry, that's my problem, I have a fiery temper," I whispered.

I leant my head against Seokjin's shoulder. The golden sun was starting to go down and the midnight blue sky beginning to rise. "What's it like? To crawl up buildings?" I sighed.

"It's like walking actually, you want me to take you for a ride?" Seokjin offered.

My eyes widened, "what?"

"You know hop on my back, take your around the city?" Seokjin stated.

"Um sure?"

He bent down and quickly jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "I'm not heavy am I?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all," he replied with a smile and dove from the building.

I began to scream as we plummeted and just before we hit the concrete we stopped. Seokjin was standing on the building vertically. "See, wasn't that fun?"

"No!"

Seokjin laughed and walked up the building, leaping from one to another. I laughed and screamed. It was the most fun I'd ever had and to think about it, I don't think I've ever smiled so much. We came to a stop back at the base and j turned around to see the sun rising. "Wow.." I breathed.

"Yeah, wow," Seokjin whispered behind me, his breath tickling my neck.

I could feel his hands snake around my waist. He turned my body so I could see him. He had beautiful eyes and gorgeous brown hair. I got up on my tippy toes and looked at him. He leaned in and I leaned up but I couldn't. I pushed him away and tears were starting to well in my eyes. "I'm sorry I-I just can't, maybe when this is all over but, I have my friends to protect, I can't be distracted,"

And with that I ran away, down the stairs and into the training room. I brought my gust back and punched the punching bag, harder and harder until my fist bled. I slumped down to the floor, my chest heaving and I cried.

Thought this chapter may have a different turn of event. I'm so so so sorry that I haven't been updating a lot! I've been so busy as well as having my phone confiscated! School is starting in a few days and I'll have less time to write! That's all for now guy!