AUSTINEOUS UNIVERSITY *A School for FEARLESS PEOPLE*

The AUSTINE UNIVERSITY where the Powerful students  are studying the ability,the Level or the RANKs of their Powers,Actually The MOTTO of this school is "NO COWARD IS ALLOWED " 

EXCEPT IF YOU PAST THE EASY TEST ,For you to BECOME AN 'OFFICIAL AUSTINEOUS UNIVERSITY STUDENT'

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

But what if there's a woman to enroll in the AUSTINEOUS UNIVERSITY and do not know the policies and the mission of this University But She is also naive to Earth because She's countrywoman She grew up in her grandmother Because she had a disease that's not treatable by the great doctors..Until one day she decided to study  college to a famous university in the world she also embraced her grandmother that she is going to study college that is away from her grandmothers house.. and she promised to this that She will take care of her self because she is a Big girl . Her grandmother would have not let her granddaughter to go but she realized that it is also need to see the Real world thats why she said 'Yes' to this..

and that where the REAL STORY BEGINS..

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AUTHOR:MARTIN SHIN LEE'S 1ST ON-GOING STORY.