New addition to the family...

Niall's pov.

"Hey babe do you think maybe we can have a child?" My loving husband harry asked me...

"Really? You're ready to adopt one?" I asked surprised...

"Yeah cause since we've been married for 2 and half years and I would like to have a child and be happy with you like other couples" he explains...

"You're the best haz!" I kissed his cheeks giggling and blushing...

"Anything for my sweetheart I'll take the forms after work today okay sweetie?" He ask and I nodded happily...

Today's is just my day I have been planning to have a kid with harry a few months ago and now we're gonna adopt a little angel. Harry's works as a high school teacher and I'm working at a candy store so I can get candies for my little angel...
--------
Later that day...

"I'm home Nialler!" Harry shouted as I heard the front door open...

"Ni?" He shouted...

"I'm in the bedroom darling!" I shouted back...

I heard our bedroom door open and saw my exhausted husband coming in and flopping down the bed beside me...

"You look tired haz?" I ask chuckling...

"Yeah the students are driving me insane!" He replied sighing...

"Aww come here and cuddle me have you got the adoption form haz?" I ask chisel my head into the crook of his neck cuddling him...

"Yup I'll never let you down besides have I ever let you down before?" He ask smirking...

"Nope that's why I love you now let's go through this forms and sign the necessary ones ay?" I ask and got up from bed...

"Wait you chose an all boy orphanage haz?" I ask him...

"Yeah cause I know you wanted to have 3 baby boys so right now we'll choose the first baby boy angel" he replied kissing my cheeks...

"Seriously haz you're the best husband ever! I don't regret being with you!" I replied pulling him into a rough kiss...

"Ni guess what?" He ask with a smirk...

"What?" I ask him...

"Please guess what I wanna say" he replied...

"You're hmm no idea!" I pouted...

"Okay we're adopting our little guy tomorrow!" He replied chuckling happily...

"Seriously? Damn I love you a lot Styles!" I say giggling happily...

"Love you too Horan you're cute you know?" He replied with a question...

"I know I'm born to be cute for you that's why!" I replied blushing...

"Okay how about we go to sleep now and tomorrow after we adopt the little guy we go shopping for baby stuff how bout that?" He ask...

"Sounds like a plan oh I'm so damn excited!" I giggle and kissed harry a goodnight kiss on the cheeks...

--------
Next day...
Harry's pov...

Niall was really excited when I told him the news that we're gonna adopt a child. I really love to see him happy and besides me and Niall have always wanted to have one...

"Haz wake up it's almost time to pick up our little guy!" Niall say shaking my body to wake me up...

"What time is it Nialler? I ask slowly waking up and rub my eyes...

"Umm 8.30 a.m. haz" he replied giggling...

"Seriously Nialler? We still got 30 mins to go there!" I whined falling back asleep...

"Daddy please wake up you know it's great to make a first impression you know!" Niall whined and pouted...

"Aww but kitten I'm tired 10 more mins?" I ask...

"No! I think I'll go on my own considering Mr Styles is too tired!" He replied angrily...

"Baby what did we agree on about throwing tantrums?" I ask...

"I don't care!" He replied turning he's face around not facing me...

"Babe okay let's go shower and change now okay if that's gonna make you happy?" I asked as he turn around and I saw he's face full of tear stains and new form tears falling as I wiped them...

"Aww don't cry Ni I didn't mean to upset you I know you're excited but you also know being a teacher like me is hard and I get tired easily!" I replied kissing he's cheeks...

"I'm sorry for throwing a tantrum and acting like a child!" He replied...

"No it's okay I understand you don't need to apologize okay baby now let's go!" I replied kissing he's cheeks...
--------
At the orphanage...

"Morning Mr Styles & Mr Horan  you're early today?" The orphanage care taker Miss Alyssa ask...

"Yeah cause someone's excited" I replied chuckling...

"Ouh right this way have a look around at the kids choose the one you wanna adopt and come back to this counter to sign some important documents!" She explains and we leave to find a perfect child...

"Haz I think you should choose our first child!" Niall says happily...

"Thanks Ni but no matter what you're still the father and also be my baby!" I replied and started walking off to find a perfect child...

I walked around the hallway and found a cute little lad sitting alone and playing with he's toys...

"Hey bud what's your name?" I ask him...

"Lewis!" He says giggling...

"Ouh I'm Harry do you wanna follow me home?" I ask chuckling at the little guy...

"Hawwy wanna bwing Lewis home?" He asked giggling and I smile at the little lad...

"Yes wanna follow?" I asked and he made grabby hands wanting me to carry him so I think it's a yes...

"Hi Niall sweetie I found this little angel playing alone so I thought about adopting him is it okay?" I ask...

"Yes Harry he's perfect hunny let's go to the counter to sign the forms!" Niall say playing with louis fingers...

"So I see you found Louis the cheeky lad please be careful cause he can be very sassy at times!" Alyssa say chuckling and writing down the informations...

"Ohh I see I've pick a sassy guy ay?" I asked Louis as he giggles...
--------
Hope u love this one cause I'm only giving the best for my Narry Fans & Directioners