Is She DEAD!?!?!? Part 2

Prod: uhh... guys...

Girls: WHAT

Prod: (he cant still see the blood pumping through her wrist) Shes not dead...

(Everybody looks at Erykahs body but she appears lifeless to the girls and the boys all start to see the blood too)

Imani: What are you talking about??? (tears still rolling down her face)

Roc: (rolls eyes and leaves)

Danaja: WELL DONT JUST STAND THERE!!! SAVE HER!!!!!

Ray: how, i can hear hurt heart slowing down, like 3 seconds apart she not unless make it...

Prod: Unless...

(boys conversating in they heads again)

Prod: We could bite her...

Princeton: that could work...

Ray: So we gonna bite her

Danaja: (outloud) WHY ARE YALL JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING!!! (they ignore her)

Prod: Can I do it??? PLZZZZZ

Ray and Princeton: NOOO

Prod: WHY!!!!!!???

Princeton: Because youll loose control and kill her by sucking all her blood out like you did to your last girlfriend

Prod: Ok... :(

Ray: (outloud) Ok so do you do it Princeton

Imani: Do what???

Princeton: Ok

Danaja: DO WHATTTT!!!

Princeton: (fangs growing out louder)

Danaja and Imani: O_O

Princeton: (unties Erykah and bends over her as if he was about to kiss her)

Danaja: WTF ARE YOU DOIN!!!

Prod:  GAWDDD WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP WE ARE TRYNA SAVE HER EITHER THIS IS GONNA WORK OR ITS NOT!!!

Imani: WHATS GONNA WORK OR NOT???

Princeton: (moves down to her neck and bites her) (thinking) hmm... i might as yell take some of her blood since I'm doing this (drink some her blood)

(from the girls why it doesn't look like he is biting her, it looks like he is kissing her neck)

Danaja: wtf are you doing... ARE YOU KISSING HER

Prod: JEEEZUSSS GIRL SHHHH HE IS NOT KISSING HER!!!!!!

Danaja: (gives prod a look that says: boy if you dont shut the F up imma claw yo eyes out)

Prod: (makes his eyes glow really bright which doent mean anything he ust did to scare her)

Danaja: ok ill shut up

Prod: thankyou...

Princeton: (stops drinking and begins to put the venom into her blood stream when he is done he stands up and look at the girls and there is blood all around his mouth)

Danaja and Imani: (jaws dropping) O_O

Princeton: (wipes away the blood)

Imani: you bit her... (grossed out from seeing the blood)

Ray: it was the only way to save her

(Suddenly, Erykah's body begins to glow so bright, that you would have to look away or else your eyes would shrivel up like in the spongebob cartoon when spongebob got a tan lmao, then the the light stops and her eyes open, snd they are Glowing White, then she closes them for about 5 secs and opens them her eyes are now Fiery Reddish/Orange and the a flash of light goes over her whole body once more and then it dissapears, her skin is lightly pale yet glowing and beautiful, her hair had grown longer and she looked flawless as if every cut and scratch she had ever gotten had never happened)

Everybody: WHOAHHHHH O_O

(oooo SHIZNITSSSSS IMMA VAMPIRE??? WILL THE OTHER GIRLS CHANGE TOO!!!!! WHO KNOWS... WELL IF THEY DO ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOO... yeaaaaaaaaaaa... lmao)