Information to know before you read Chapter One

Hey guys! welcome to My New Life As a Lycan, in case you do not know what a Lycan is or saw the tags and are confused,let me explain something, very small not to worry.

Lycan's is a another word for Werewolf, but the thing that is different between the two is that a werewolf is someone who is human and who can turn into wolf form freely, no mater the time of day and actually look like a wolf on all four's have Paws Snout and all that fun stuff, normally they are LARGER then a wolf, in fact sometimes they are up to your hips on all fours, sometimes they just reach under it.

A Lycan is a completely different , yet similar creature all together, they have the blood of the wolf, only instead of changing at will they Change because of Rage, the more they get angry, the faster the change take place, not only that but when the mutation/change happens, they do not turn into a Wolf like a Werewolf does, they more turn into a humanoid looking wolf, they still cant speak other then in wolfs tongue to other people of Wolfs blood, they stand up on there "Hind Legs" they grow much taller their bone density increases, there bones grow re-form and arrange them self's, the Transformation as im sure you can tell it is very painful, there entire body changes from human, to that of a wolf as you can see by the picture provided, above the chapters title, if you want a Werewolf picture just think of a big wolf or look at my story's cover.

And before you ask Yes If you thought of the Movie Underworld, the movie of vampires vs Lycans then yes, that is a Lycan, and No this isn't going to be like the movie Underworld Because Vampires do not exist in this story.

This story is my original story, my original Plot and I will be using most of the lore i find in some books and from the internet.

Please Enjoy my story

The one and only

-SnowWhitemane