The Wands

When I got my normal vision back and turned to scan the setting, I was kind of startled that my mouth almost hung open. The room -- about as wide as the lawn in White House's north wing, was so vibrant. Studded in its walls was a queue of windows that led from edges to edges of the room. The curtains on them were amazingly spangled with stars and mind you, I am meaning the literal stars that shone so brightly. I couldn't decide if they were blinding, or delighting or something caught in between.

The ceiling was a vast canvas of paintings that moved and gestured on their own. I remember catching a woman (which could have passed for a Mona Lisa duplicate if not for its thick eyebrows) that was painted in pale green shooting me a wink. I smiled in friendly response but she continued winking (as if programmed to be doing so) and lumbering toward different parts of the ceiling as if not noticing me. I stared at it for like minutes and turned to see the south wall of the room. Startled, I hustled up forward to shoot a closer view of the wall. It flashed out-of-imagination pictures. Once, I saw a somewhat like a video clip of a kingdom below a sky filled with clouds of different hues, each secreting an aura-like rays of light toward the watch on either side of the fortress of the kingdom. Then, I saw people thronged in a plaza, reveling over, perhaps, a victory in a war. There were horses ridden hunters and huntresses. There were further 3-foot dwarves attending the revelers with trays suspending goblets of wine. The throng of revelers also included a mob of women the bore a look of  plebeians. Market-goers were also visible stomping up the stores situated just beside the plaza.   

I was smiling the whole time that I could almost pass for a 5-year-old boy in a Disney land Carousel. Everything was just so magical. For once, I forgot all that had happened several hours ago -- the banging on my door, my shaken and battered room, the pitiful groan, my falling on the floorboard, the closing-in footsteps and the bloodstained gloved hand. 

(Author's note: I originally wanted to finish this part. Unfortunately, busy schedule and my lacking of awesome ideas disabled me to do so. But hey! I promise, next week, i'll be posting up the continuation. Thank you for the patronizing! 'Til then! Mwah,)