Chapter 2

I'm sorry about the first chapter... again, my first story, but hope you enjoy. That was just some backround info... so well, enjoy!! -Buttercup

** "Child, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! I SAID GETTT UPPP!!!" Ooooook... she's just alittle mad...

"AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING STUPID CHILD?! HOW DARE YOU POST SUCH THINGS ON A FAN'S PAGE!! UGHHH GET UP NOW!!!" Ok maybe she was a little pissed off at me... and she got quicker on her feet... stupid old lady!

Once she was gone, with my computer, I decided I should get up, you know, for my safety ... And my computer's. MY POOR DARLING COMPUTER!

*** After standing in my closet looking for a great outfit, which I believe I'm fresh out of, I settled on a baby blue v-neck and a bleached pair of jeans, casual as always. Well, always when i meet my dad...

My dad. The worlds 2nd richest man this year so far... Why does that make me feel so..... ugh?! Maybe it's because my dads never around?? Nah, I could care less about that...

As my morning flew by with about all my maids and hair stylists preparing me for my UNIMPORTANT lunch, the morning was gone so fast I could barely find enough time to convince Jina to give back my computer. Oh, but no worrys. Hehe, I found time!

As the car turned into the restaurant, i started getting excited. I haven't seen my dad in like, two months... I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!! So i miss my dad some, what ya gonna do about it?!

Once I walked into the doors, I was emmediatly flushed with madness. Sitting in a reserved table sat my dad's secretary, Ms.Loi. He always sends her when he can't come and calls me instead.so as I walked up to her, I emmediatly pulled out my phone and speed dialed his number.

"Hello young Sara, sorr-" I held up my finger signaling her to shut up so I can listen for his answer. She knew the drill.

"Hello?" He asks innocently.

"Hey dad, figures right. So you couldn't show up. Again. Whats your lame excuse this time?!" I replied while trying to hold back oncoming tears. I should have know, seriously. "Look Sara, I had a meeting and I-" No. Not again, I refuse to listen to his excuse this time.

"NO DAD, YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME! I CAN'T BELIEVE I TRUSTED YOU! UGH, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" I nearly screamed into the phone. I was already heading out of the double doors. 

I was supposed to be in there for a while, so the limo was already gone. I would have to sit on the curb. ugh.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that child, many children would love to be you and wouldn't treat their place with such shame. You horrid, ungrateful chil-" I hung up. I couldn't take it anymore!

As I reared to the stop sign, I started to call my Limo driver, just as a black SUV came around the corner, coming to where I was standing. I tried backing up some , but just as I did, The car stopped right in front of me.

Before I could figure out what was going on, a masked man got out of the car, grabbed me, and tossed me in. My head hit something hard and after that all I remembered was seeing 3 people in the back of the car watching me as I blacked out.