1 : Paranoid

Dedicated To My Love _tylaah

Tylah

As for every usual morning, I eat breakfast with my stubborn, sex-drived fiancé, listen to him complain about work and talk about going on vacations which never seem to happen, because hey, money is more important then me right ?

If it wasn't for my Father I wouldn't have been with this man, He wanted to get me married as soon as possible, and honestly he was happy with him and everything. I couldn't bring him down and say I didn't want to marry, Ever since my mother passed away he's been so out of it and when he came up with the idea of getting me married he had light back in his eyes.

I don't blame him, I'm a softie

I adjusted my seatbelt as Elliot popped up near my window "Yes?" I say, placing my chin on my fist, Elliot looks at me then back to my car "Can you just listen to me and let the driver drop you?" I shake me head, "No, I haven't drove my baby since I bought it" he sighed, "Tylah seriously, Why would we need to drive when we have drivers? We're millionaires"

I stare at him, "Baby, I don't wanna fight. I'm trying to make this relationship work so listen to me"

"I'm not trying to be in a relationship, I'm trying to be in my Range Rover" I murmur under my breathe. "What?" He impatiently groans "Nothing, Bye!" I roll my window up and reverse out the driveway, only to see anger radiating off him from the rear view mirror.

I drove to the coffee shop where I was supposed to meet my best friend, Locking my car I cross the road and enter the café and see her sitting in the corner near the window, "Kendall!" I drag out as I hug her "Oh my god, Ty, It's been months!"

I pull away "technically 4 weeks" she laughs as we sit down, "So, How's life and by that I mean how's that asshole of an Elliot?" I chuckle, "Oh same old, I legit bought a Range Rover and he's been up my ass about me not driving it" I sipped her ice coffee, "Marry him then divorce him then swim in money" she wiggled her eyebrows, "Hm, I'll think about that"

She patted my head like a dog, "Good girl, Now let us go shopping, Shall we?" I grinned and nodded my head.

I was going through some sweatpants because ever since I moved in with Elliot all mine have disappeared, so did my sweaters. I moved through the racks and suddenly got a peculiar feeling as if someone was starring at me intensively, I turned around to see no-one there, I'm losing my mind now am I ? I shake the feeling off a grab a few clothes and take it to the cash register. We went from shops to shops, dropped my bags in the car and ended up in a Mexican diner, "What are you gonna have?" I ask "I think I'll have the Tacos, You?" I scan through the menu and settle on Enchiladas "I'll have the Enchiladas"

We order our food and wait for it, As I'm texting back Elliot, Kendall taps on my arm, I look up and see her starring someplace else "What happen?"

"Ty, I think that guy has been following us, He's taking a lot of pictures of you it seems" I roll my eyes, "It's probably paparazzi or something, You know how they are" She slightly nods.

When we finish eating we spilt the bill and head out of the diner, "It was nice seeing you" I mumble as I hug Kendall "It always is" she laughs, "Come for dinner tomorrow?" I ask, parting from her "I wish, But Damon has the awards night event and obviously I need to go, But we can hang after that" I smile.

"Okay text me when you reach home safe, Love you!" she waves, "Love you too!" As she disappears I stand to wait for the light to turn green for the pedestrian crossing, I feel paranoid suddenly, I look around and see the same guy who was taking pictures of us in the diner, He's standing there in all black with ray bans on, difficult to identify him.

A bus goes by him and he disappears, I stand there dazed. The fuck was that? This is it, I'm losing my shit, I'm seeing ghosts, I'm moving to an asylum.

I hurry to my car and start the engine and drive home.