Rain.

..The house was quiet and dark when I remembered it. The rain gently pattering against the window. It was quite the storm I must admit. Well, that's what happens when you live up north.

Now enough about the weather. Does it really matter? No. But a scenario helps.

My name is Vinc3nt. I much prefer going by Vin. Vinc3nt sounds.. Like a mouthful.

I live here. Up north. Just me..
And my daughter. Sweetest little thing.

Now I guess my life sounds.. Good, right? Wrong. I was brought into a new life as my moral body past away. I.. Remembered everybody. Yeah.. I should be happy. Go see my friends. But I have this.. 'Thing' wrong with me.

I called them 'Nameless'. I don't know why they are. Or why they're around me. All I know is that they want me to suffer. My loved ones to suffer. I fear of dying again.. I fear of hurting Violet. She's all I have.

I'm to afraid to see my friends. Go to work. I can't get close again! I might hurt them, or they'll have to deal with the heartbreak of me dying again!

....

I'm thinking to much. They can't get the best of me.. All I have to do is fight back! Nobody will be harmed..

Accept me. That's something called depression, bud.

By the way in expression myself, you've probably got something.
Yup. Ain't I just a dainty Lil flower? Hah. I'm a mess. Alcohol, drugs, scraping at my metal near my wrist and sides, hoping I'll feel something. Something that feels human.

It hurts. I like the pain. It reminds me that I can still feel.

God I hate being a robot.

But..

I just want to be good for my daughter. She doesn't know what's wrong with me. I fear she'll figure out about my harm and addictions.