Unexpected Cardrive

Chapter 1

I'm Jade, 18 and heart broken. My boyfriend broke up with me because he found a "prettier" chick than me. Ass. How could he!? Anyways, today's gonna be the worst day of my life. Maybe the worst month. I have to go to college. No, I don't have. I want to! And now you're asking yourself: why is she pissed off? I'm going to tell you the whole story from A to Z.

It was a friday night, when me and Daniel, my ex boyfriend now, were still together and we were having a dinner at his parents house. He was the cutest boy for me. I love him so much. Yeah, you hear right, LOVE him. I still do. Ok, back to the dinner. As we were eating and drinking he kept whispering cute things in my ear. That was one of the thing that turned me on. His parents didn't really care what we were talking about cause they were to busy to talk to each other about "secret" things. When you know what I mean. When the dinner ended, me and Daniel went up stairs to his room. Just hanging there, eating snacks and talking. Like best friends. I felt so happy that I had him. The mood was chilled till a mail arrived to his laptop. He jumped off the bed and closed the laptop nervously and kept starring at me. "Daniel, who is it?" I asked him with a worried voice.

"No one, babe" he replied. "Uhm... okay?" I felt so uncomfortable and stupid. What is he hiding? But I couldn't start a conversation with him because I had to go home. Quick!

"I drive you home!" he said. I just nooded. As he drove was silent beetween us. He stopped the car infront of my parents house and oppened the door for me.

"Should I pick you up for school tomorrow?" he asked sad. "No, thanks! I'll go with Lydia." I said quitly. Lydia is my best friend and I trust her more than I trust Daniel to be honest...

He got in the car and drove away. He didn't even say good night or something like that! But most hardly: He didn't kiss me. He always does, let me repeat: ALWAYS. That hurts.

Chapter 2

~Next day~

*Bzz...Bzz...Bzz!* "Screw you!" I said to my alarm clock. Weirdo. But I hate school. Wait no, not school but the things like waking up early in the morning and homework. But today I didn't just hate the waking up thing, but also to see Daniel. I felt like an idot yesterday. But today I have to talk to him!

I dressed up and did my make-up and I was ready to go! *Ding dong!!*, my house bell ringed and I oppened it and it was Lydia, she picked me up today. As I walked up to her car with her she realized I was kind of weak today. "Is something wrong?" she askek worried. "Yeah..." I said not to loud, but loud enough that she could hear me. "Is it because of me!? I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to throw your toothbrush in the toilet but I was just so amgry and -" "LYDIA!" I said laughing a little bit. "It's not because of you! It's Daniel...". She started the car as she let out her 'feelings'. "WHAT!? What did he do!? Omg, did you guys break up!? NO,no,no-". I had to cut her off, again. "No, we didn't break up! It's just... Last night he invited me to his parents house for dinner and when it ended we went up stairs and talked but then a mail arrived at his laptop and he was so nervous and then he just closed the laptop and acted like nothing happened...". "What? What kind of mail?" she asked curious. "I don't know! That's the problem!!"

{guys I don't have time to write the other chapter bc of homework and stuff like that I'm sorry! But I'll try, I promise!!! (: }